48 : Deciding

Baekhyun's POV

"It was just that... I don't know how to tell you," I muttered.

"Just tell me. What is it?"

"Just-- She is a liar," I started.

"A liar? But why? And who is it?"

"Her name is..." I pauses. I can't even say her name.

"Han Eunmi?"

I was startled. With wide eyes, I stare at her. How in the world did she know that?

"B-but how did yo--" I was being cut off.

"I heard all both of your conversation. I don't know what's happening but I can tell you love her. Aren't you?" she smiled.

"I don't know myself."

"Stop listening to noises around you. Listen to just one thing. Your heart."

"M-my heart?"

I put my hand on my chest and close my eyes. I calm down and start to reminisce all both of our moments. I slowly form a smile and can feel that my heart beats unusually faster.
Now, I know.

"Yes, I do love her," I said as I open my eyes just to see her smiling at me.

"Never ignore people who loves and cares for you, because one day you might lost them. You may not meet another person that will care about you and love you."

"Then, what do you think I should do? " I asked for opinions.

"Just give her another chance. You will only hurt yourself whenever you're trying to distance yourself from the person that you actually love."

"But I hurt her."

"Psychology says, that no matter how angry you get, you will end up forgiving the people you love."

"Eomma," I said.

"You need her and she needs you. Maybe she did that just because of you. You never know her real reason. Give her a chance to explain. Aren't you curious what's her reason is?"

"I am but I just couldn't face her."

"A man have strong heart while a woman have soft heart. Be a man. Be strong. You need to face her. No matter how much you hate it but you'll end up loving it."

"Okay, fine! I'll bravely face her and listen to her reason. I will give her another chance," I smiled.

"That's my son. And promise me you'll always remember you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."

"Promise!" I said.

"I think you're getting better. You will be discharge today afternoon and you will go back to Seoul by tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Can't I just stay here for another day?" I asked.

"She'll probably use the chance on a special day like tomorrow," she smiled.

"Who? And special day? What do you mean?" I was totally confused.

"Aigoo.. I never thought you are this slow. Think carefully. I won't tell you. It's a secret."

I was thinking and thinking. What is that special day actually?

Eunmi's POV

I was walking straight along the hallway towards the car park. I was trying so hard to hold my tears back. I don't want to get back to the car with puffy eyes. That will be a disaster.