14 : Times Together

Hyorin's POV

I step forward. Now I am infront of Eunmi while smiling widely.

"Eonnie..."

"Eunmi-ah, happy birthday! I know you don't remember your birthday today right? This is your birthday celebration."

"Gumawo"

We hug each other tightly. While hugging, I continue what I want to say,"Eunmi-ah, I hope we can always stay happy together. Whenever you're sad, just remember that I will always be by your side. I know there's still things that you need to face in the future. Don't give up. Cause every problem have its own solution."

My tear was rolling down my cheek. But I don't care. I just want to stay like this.

"Eonnie, gwaenchana?" She asked concerned, trying to broke the embrace but I still hug her tightly.

"I just want to stay like this for a moment."

"A-arasso."

"Eunmi, please don't leave me."

"Eonnie, what are you talking about? I won't leave you. I promise."

I broke the embrace and look straight into her eyes.

"Eunmi, you've grown up too much. I know there must be something in your heart that had not shown up yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Hope you have a great day!"

"Gumawo. Jinjja gumawo."

"Now, let's have our dinner! Kaja!" I shouted.

"Kaja!" People at the back said.

Actually, we plan to have a night picnic. Its not that bad anyway. Its more fun. Looking at the night view while sitting on the green grass.

We sat down together on the mat. We have already prepared the food. Now, we just need to eat.

Baekhyun's POV

After eating all of the foods, we took a group pictures together. After the celebration finish, I help Eunmi carry her things to her sister's car.

"Eunmi, are you and Sehun really are a childhood friend?" I asked.

"Erm... ne. We are childhood friend but we've grown up a lot and a lot of things had changed so I am now quite awkward around him."

"Most childhood friend will also feel awkward at first. Meeting your long lost friend. Then when you meet with them after all this years without them, you'll start to feel awkward."

"That's what I feel. But Sehun doesn't really understand me," She stop walking and stand beside me.

"Don't worry. He will understand what you feel soon. He is just too young to understand," I whispered on her ear.

"Yah! Its ticklish!"

"Jinjja? Should I do it again?"

"Yah! Don't youd dare to do that again!" She laughed while standing infront of me.

"Ey~ kyeopta."

Shot! What am I saying?! Gosh~

"Mworagu?"

"A-ani."

"Weird."

We continue walking until we reach the car. After finish, we decide to go back to the others.

"Baekhyun-ah, gumawo for helping me and..." Eunmi said.

"And?" I asked.

"And... jinjja gumawo for the present. I really appreciate it."