18 : Disappointed

Sehun's POV

"This is all my fault" Eunmi whispered.

"It isn't your fault," I told her.

"Yeah, its not your fault," Suho agreed.

"But I am the one that make her worried that she don't even touch any food," Eunmi said.

"Shh... its not the time to argue. We should let her have a peaceful rest," Baekhyun said.

"We should go back. We will come here again tomorrow," Kyungsoo said.

"I agree. I am already tired walking for the whole day," Kai said.

"Arasso. Eunmi-ah, we will go first. We will come here again by tomorrow morning," Suho told her.

She stand up from the sit then bow.

"Guys, mianhe. I am really sorry for making all of you worried," she said.

"Its okay but please don't do that again," Chanyeol hyeong warned.

Soon, we went out of the room and hail 2 cabs. All of us then went to our dorm. I was wondering where did Baekhyun hyeong found her?

As soon as we reach our dorm, Lay hyeong, Xiumin, Chen and Tao rush towards us.

"Yah! Where have you been?" Lay asked.

"We just went back from the hospital," I answered.

"Hospital? But why did you go there?" Chen asked.

"Uhm... Hyorin is in the hospital because she fainted," I answered.

"Then, why didn't you call us? We could also visit her there," Chen said.

"Aishh... we are all busy looking for Eunmi," Kai said.

"Looking for her? Why?" Lay asked.

"She is nowhere to be found this morning. She left her house without informing anyone," Baekhyun replied.

"Ah... where did you found her?" I asked.

"Erm... at the tree house place. You said that the tree house is not there anymore and you're right. I was just curious so I go there and saw that it is a garden. Then, I heard someone sobbing and found Eunmi sitting on a bench," Baekhyun explained.

I regret it for telling him.

"Guys, lets sleep now. I am tired. We will visit Hyorin again tomorrow morning," Suho said.

"Arasso!" All of us replied.

-----

The next day, I woke up early than the others. I decided to go to the hospital first. I washed up and get ready. I left a note that say I will be going to the hospital first.

Soon, I hail a cab. In the cab, I remember that I had not eat any breakfast. I stop by a near restaurant and buy some foods for Hyorin and Eunmi to eat.

Then, I get back to the taxi and went straight to the hospital. As soon as I reach there, I open the door of Hyorin's room. I saw Eunmi was standing infront of the window.

I get inside silently. I put the food on the table and approach Eunmi from behind. I close both of her eyes.

"Yah! What is this? Who are you?" She said furious.

"Guess who," I changed my voice so she couldn't guess me.

"How would I know? Give me a clue," she beg.

"Someone from Exo," I whispered on her ear.

Eunmi's POV

"Someone from Exo," the person whispered on my ear which tickles.

"Yah! That's tickles!" I said. "Hmm.. let me think for awhile."

Maybe its Baekhyun. He once whispered on my ear which tickles.

"Are you Baekhyun?" I said.

Then, the person let go of his hand from my eyes. I turned around and was surprised. Instead of seing Baekhyun, I saw Sehun with his disappointed look.

"Is my voice really different that make you think I am Baekhyun?" He said.

"I am sorry. I just thought you are Baekhyun since he once whispered on my ear like that," I explained.

"Oh! Jinjja? Here I brought some foods. You must haven't eaten anything yet."

"Yeah! I haven't eaten anything since morning."

I walk towards the foods and start to took it out from the plastic bag. I eat all of it until finished. I left some for Hyorin eonnie. She must be really hungry because Baekhyun told me she had not touch any food all day yesterday.

"Where are the others?" I asked Sehun.

"They're still sleeping I guess."

I was about to say something when I heard Hyorin eonnie moaning.

"Eonnie, are you awake?" I asked her.

She then move her hand towards her forehead.

"Urghh... Eunmi? Where am I?" She asked.

"You're in the hospital that our parents own," I told her.

"What am I doing here?"

"You fainted yesterday and you have a fever. Eonnie mianhe. This is all because of me."

"Ani. Its not your fault. Eunmi-ah~ I am hungry."

"Here. Sehun bought this for us and I left some for you to eat."

"Jinjja? Gumawo Sehun-ah."

"Its not really a big deal," he said.

I look at him and still realize his disappointed face. I feel guilty so I grab his arm.

"Eonnie, I need to go out first. Eat well!" Then I drag Sehun to the emergency stairs.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Sehun asked while rubbing his arm.

"Are you really that disappointed? Just because I thought you are Baekhyun?"

"I am not disappointed!"

"Jinjja? But your face tells everything."

"Fine! I am disappointed but it won't last long." He said.

"Sehun-ah, jinjja mianhe. I'll make it up for you. Lets meet tomorrow afternoon at our tree house place that was now a garden," I smiled.

"Tsk. You don't have to."

"Eh? I know you want right? I am giving you a chance."

"Arasso, arasso. So, tomorrow. Promise?" He held out his finger.

"Promise," then we did a pinky promise.

"Kaja! We need to go back," I said.

"Arasso," he answered while smiling.

When we arrived at the room, all of the other Exo were already there.

"Oh! You are here! Where have you been?" Suho oppa asked.

"We are just having a short walk," I answered him. "When did you come?"

"We just arrived," Kyungsoo answered.

"Eunmi, can you fill this jug with the water outside? Just outside of this room. Its near anyway." Lay told me.

"Na? Why me?" I asked.

"Well, you are the only person who is near the door," he answered.

"Aishh.. arasso. Give me that jug!"

I took the jug and search for the water nearby. As soon as I spotted it, I walk towards it and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Joesonghabnida. Gwaenchana?" I said.

"Gwaencha-- Mweoh? Eunmi?" The person said.

I look at the person and immediately recognize her.

"Yuri?!"

******************************************