15 : Weekend Visit

Its been 2 weeks after my birthday. And it's been 2 weeks I had not seen Exo.

I was enjoying the refreshing air on the balcony just outside my bedroom.

"Why do I feel like there's emptiness?" I spoke out what I thought.

"Ahhh... it's boring! What should I do now?"

I was looking at the clouds. While I was looking at it, I saw a cloud shaped like a human face. I look at it carefully and try to imagine someone's face.

I try to imagine the face of a person that I miss so much. I thought that it must be my mom or dad. But it was someone else.

Arghh!! What's wrong now? Why is it him? His face? Did I miss him? No, no, no! There's no way I will miss him.

It's... well, it's Baekhyun. I don't know what's wrong with me nowadays. I keep on having flashbacks of me and him at the Han river when he say goodnight to me. And without my realization, I was smiling.

"Eunmi!" Hyorin shouted.

"What?!" I shouted back.

"Hurry and come downstairs!"

I groaned before quickly rushed myself downstair.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Hmm... do you have anything to do today?"

"None interesting things."

"Good. Can you help me buy something?"

"Me? Why don't you go by yourself?"

She sigh then said, "I am tired. You know what happened yesterday right?"

Oh! I just remember that she was celebrating her friend's birthday until midnight. She came back late last night. She is probably really tired now.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"You are really an understanding person. I just want you to buy some foods for later. You know that we eat quite a lot this week. So, the foods are not really enough."

"Tsk. I'll go get my phone first then I will go. You should take a rest first."

She hummed as answer. "Be careful though."

I went upstairs to get my phone. Then I slid it in my pocket and quickly went out of the house. I hail a taxi to go to the nearest supermarket.

Baekhyun's POV

I was looking on the laptop. Just want to know if there's a really big news. As there are no big news, I just check on my phone's gallery.

I was looking at each of the picture. Most of it were pictures of us. Exo. I saw the pictures that happened at the Han river 2 weeks ago. It was Eunmi's birthday celebration.

I don't believe myself that now I kinda miss her. Her smile, her eyes, her long eyelashes just like Chen and also her long hair. I just miss her. I know that she probably doesn't miss me.

*sigh*

I don't know what's gotten into me. Just recently, I keep on having flasback of her hugging me and shedding a tear infront of me.

All of a sudden someone approach me. I quickly put my phone away and act like I was thinking on something.

"Yah! Bacon-ah! What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing."

"Then, can you accompany me?"

"Accompany you? Why?"