22 : Investigating

Sehun's POV

After I met Eunmi at the garden, I went back to the dorm. All of them are already back from shopping. It was really a fun day today. Eunmi and I are slowly getting back together like we used to be back then. There were too many flashbacks that we talked about.

I hope Eunmi will just open her heart to allow me to be her bestfriend again.

As I, walked in my room, I saw Suho hyeong reading his comic book.

"Sehun-ah, where did you go actually?" He asked me. I walked to my bed and immediately plopped myself on it.

"Somewhere. You know that I was meeting with someone right?" I said.

"Who is that someone actually? Because of that person, you came back late you know that?" He told me. Well, he is just strict.

"Aish.. hyeong its not because of that person that make me late, it was just because the place are far from here," I explained.

"You really know how to make excuses," he complained.

"I am not making excuses. I am just telling the truth," I said.

"Jinjja? I will let you go this time," he said.

Why am I so unlucky? I really hope that I am not in the same room as Suho hyeong because he really knows when I am lying.

How did he even know? I need to find more ways on how to not look obvious when I am lying.

**after some months**

Eunmi's POV

Today, Hyorin parents will be arriving to Korea. This is really the day I am waiting for. They had already arrived this morning. So now, we are on our way to their house.

As usual, I shouted excitedly when we had already arrived.

"Eomma, appa, I miss you!" I yelped while hugging them.

"Yah, yah, yah! Don't forget about me!" Eonnie shouted at the back.

Then, all of us laughed while hugging each other.

"Eomma, appa, this is the day that I am waiting for," I said while smiling.

"Why?" Eomma asked.

I grabbed both of their arms and male them sit on the sofa in the living room. I let eonnie follow us. I don't really care.

I sit down on the sofa infront of them.

"Is there something wrong?" Appa asked.

I smiled at them. I am gathering my courage to ask the questions that I really want to ask them.

"Am I really adopted?" I asked.

I look at each of their shocked faces. Then, they turned to look at eonnie's expression. I also look at her. She just give an I-know-nothing look. Then, they face me.

"But, how did you know about this?" Eomma asked.

"So, its true that I am adopted," I said looking down.

"No, no dear. You're not adopted," eomma said.

"Don't lie. So, do I still need to call you eomma and appa?" I asked them.

"Of course!" Appa exclaimed.

"Appa, so my dad is your brother. Am I right?" I look at him with serious face.

"*sigh* Eunmi, listen. I can tell you everything on how you are adopted," appa said.

"Arasso. I have free time so you can tell me everything," I said anticipating on what he will say.