03 : Bus Stop

It was the next day when my sister barged in my room and continue on nagging as always. Soon, my sister brought me to the Mall to buy dress that I should wear for the reunion party later tonight.

"This is nice. It suits you well," she said while showing me a black knee-length sparkling dress with two stripes. Its beautiful but I never wear dresses after I graduated.

"Can't I just wear something less revealing or -"

"Just wear this. You will look amazing that can attract many men," she said smirking.

"What? I don't want to wear something that are attractive. Just something simple."

"Okay then. This is simple to me," she changed her feedback immediately.

"I won't wear it," I showed a disgusted face.

"Try to be a true girl just for once," she stubbornly instructed.

"Fine. Just this once," I rolled my eyes.

"Good," she muttered.

"But not this one."

"Oh, well then, let's look for another one."

As the time strikes 6 in the evening, I hailed a cab and then asked the driver to drive me to the address that were given in my phone.

As soon as I reached the place, many other people had already came. Without wasting my time I went inside. I was having fun. I met with some of my fellow classmate. And it was quite exciting too.

After like 3 hours, I think that I had enough. I rushed to the entrance and walk further from the place. I decided to hail a cab at the bus stop since it was raining. I need shelter.

Baekhyun's POV

After everyone arrived at the restaurant where Suho had reserved, all of them started to go crazy. It was mostly like we are in a club or something.

Suho reserved a VIP room for us since we are celebrities. We have lots of fun tonight. Thanks to Suho.

I was enjoying the fun when suddenly, my phone rang. Who could it be at this hour? I check the ID caller and saw it was my mom.

I told them I need to go to the toilet. I answered my mom's call.

"Hello?" Greeted the other line.

"Why mom?" I asked.

"Baekhyun-ah, can you come here now?" She questioned.

"Huh? Now? Why?" I get confused.

"Nothing important. I just need to give you something. If you're busy then you don't need to."

I shook my head as if she can see me. "I am not busy. Just tell me where you are. I'll be there soon."

"I am always at the house."

I secretly smiled sheepishly. "I'll just sleep there then. Wait for my arrival."

We ended the call with our usual sayings. I hang up and quickly went to inform the others. I turned the doorknob and everything was in a mess. Is this really a room or is this a place to dump rubbish?

"Uhm, guys I need to go back to see my mom. So I won't be sleeping at the dorm for today. She wants to see me," I informed.

"Just becareful out there. It's raining," Xiumin adviced.

I walked out of the place with disguise. I ran to a bus stop to hail a can. I saw a girl wearing a black dress. Isn't it's cold?

Eunmi's POV