34 : Heartbroken

I hadn't saw Kyoungmi after she dissappear with Baekhyun earlier. Where could she be?

"Is there something wrong?" Someone asked while standing beside me. I look at the person and it was Hyorin eonnie.

"Eonnie, do you see Kyoungmi?" I asked.

"Ani. Wae?"

"I hadn't seen her."

"I don't know where she is. So, is she really your sister?"

"Ne. She have the same necklace as mine and also the same picture as mine. She even admit that the baby on my necklace was her."

"Whoah~ so now, you have someone that you need to protect. You need to take good care of her arachi?"

"Like how you take care of me?"

"Maybe," we laughed.

"Oh! Eonnie, I saw you were talking happily with Suho earlier. Is there something special?" I smirked.

"What's with that smirk?"

"I know you're hiding something right?"

"Aishh.. I will tell you if you don't tell him."

"Tell him? Who?"

"You know who right?"

"I know who but you should at least say his name."

"This girl. Do you want to know or not?"

"Arasso, arasso. Tell me."

"Actually, I kinda like him," she whispered to me.

"Mweoh?! Jinjja? Eonnie, I never expect you to like a person like him, but he is nice anyway plus handsome," I praised Suho.

"Ey~ I know what you are doing. You want me to blush right?"

"You should act like you don't know."

Soon, Chen came to me while panting.

"You should watch this!" He said while grabbing my arm. He drag me to wherever it is. Hyorin eonnie doesn't follow us.

"Yah! Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere!" He said. He look panicked.

Soon, I ended standing infront of an empty room.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. He pointed into the room asking me to look in.

*gasp*

It feels like someone had stabbed my heart. Why is that so? I hate this feelings!

Kyoungmi's POV

I walked away leaving Sehun behind. My heart feel heavy as if I am carrying a rock. I never experience this thing. No one will ever believe me.

I left the place and was about to go and hail a taxi when suddenly I saw someone familiar.

Lee Sang Wook? Is that really her?

"Sang Wook-ah!" I called her.

She turned around and was smiling widely. I walked over her and then she immediately hug me.

"Kyoungmi! Its really had been a long time. What are you doing here? Wearing a ... dress?" She asked.

"I've just left an event that had been held not far from here. How about you? You are wearing dress."

"I am celebrating someone's birthday. So, I need to look nice."

"Clebrating someone's birthday? Its a birthday party celebration then."