19 : Old Friend

Baekhyun's POV

After we reach the dorm, a lot of questions being thrown but then all of them went to their room.

I went to mine and Chanyeol's room. As always, our room was the last to turn off the lights.

"Bacon-ah, aren't you sleeping?" Chanyeol asked.

"I will. You can just sleep. I will turn off the lights later."

"Jinjja? Remember to turn off the lights."

"Aishh... arasso. Now, sleep. Palli."

After Chanyeol lay down on his bed, I sit down while smiling. I remembered the moment when I hug her. I mean Eunmi.

She really have a beautiful smile. I really hope that smile won't fade. At least I am not the reason of her fading smile.

Then, I took out my phone and start to text her through Line.

Me: Eunmi~ Already sleeping?

Eunmi: Baekhyun? I can't sleep.

Me: Why can't?

Eunmi: I don't know. Maybe because I am too worried or maybe because I feel guilty.

Me: Or maybe because you miss someone Xp Just kidding!

Me: Eunmi, you don't need to think much about it. You need to rest. You need more energy since you have another day called tomorrow.

Eunmi: How can you always answer a lot of questions? Aishh... I am starting to get jealous~

Me: Hohoho... Its because I am an expert

Eunmi: You should stop it. Anyway, goodnight!

Me: Arasso. Goodnight. Sleep well.

After that, I turn off the lights and immediately lay on my bed. I search for a comfortable position. Then, I whispered something.

'Goodnight Eunmi'

Soon, I fall asleep.

-----

Next morning, Chanyeol wake me up.

"Yah! You should stop making that noises!" He shouted while kicking me which make me fall to the ground.

"Yah! Why did you disturb my sweet dream!" I shouted back trying to get up.

"Sweet dream? What kind of dream? Meeting Eunmi in your dream?"

After hearing that, I turn to him.

"Oh! I just remember that we will visit Hyorin today at hospital!" I said trying to change the topic.

"Ey~ Do you want to visit Hyorin or Eunmi?" He raised one of his eyebrow.
"Just stop that! Palli!"

After I finished, I went out and saw everyone are already prepared. I look around and realize someone is missing.

"Where's Sehun?" I asked.

"He already gone to the hospital early. He left me a note," Suho hyeong said.