44 : My Heart Belonged To You

Tomorrow will be the day that I am not waiting for. I will be leaving Korea tomorrow. But today is the day I've been waiting for.

Kyoungmi will run the cafe for today and guess what. I will be spending this whole day with Baekhyun!

Yeay! Isn't its great? For me it's totally great!

I don't care where we will be going. Just by the idea of spending time with him could already make me smile like an idiot. I love this idea.

I was waiting at the cafe for him. I know he must be busy as an idol. Today will be another off day for them. I can't believe he can still spend time with me today after the long tiring week.

I was waiting while drinking Cappuccino. Then, my phone ring. I check the ID caller and realize it was Baekhyun. With an idiot smile, I swipe the screen and answered it.

--On the phone--

Bacon: Eunmi-ah~

Me: Bacon-ah~

Bacon: Am I late?

Me: Umm.. Nope. You are never too late.

Bacon: Really?

Me: Because you are always in my heart *chuckle*

Bacon: Aish.. You are improving. I better improve sooner.

Me: That was why people keep on saying that I am a hardworking person.

Bacon: Whatever~

Me: Where are you right now? Are you not coming?

Bacon: Aishh.. I always stick with my promise. Turn around.

--End of phone call--

I turned around and saw Baekhyun holding his phone. This boy really is annoying. I stand up from my sit then hug him.

"Did you miss me that much? You say that I am always in your heart," he said.

"You are in my heart but I can't see you nor can I hug you," I pout.

"See. You are improving. Where did you learn those from?" he asked.

"From my heart of course," I said giving him a peace sign.

"Aish.. Kaja! I don't want to waste any time," he said then dragged me to the taxi. We sit at the back seat then he give me something weird.

"Wear this. Its the disguise," he said giving me a black spectacle with a mask that can cover my mouth.

"But why?" I asked start to wear them.

"Aigoo... I thought you're brain are also improving. It seems that I am wrong. Remember, I am an idol and do you want us to be caught by sasaengs and cause problems?"

"You're right. My brain never improved," I said.

Soon we arrived at the Namsan Tower. This is amazing. I really wanted to go here.

"Don't waste time. Kaja!" he said holding my hand. We ride the cable car then reach at our destiny.

I was totally mesmerized by the beautiful view. I look to my side then realize Baekhyun was looking at me.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun. Snap out of it. Don't you see how beautiful the view is?" I said.

"Nah.. I already went here before and to say the view is beautiful.. I think you are more beautiful," he said. I blushed after hearing his words.

"See. You're improving," I laughed.

We continue walking then end up at the most famous place at Namsan Tower. We buy two beautiful locker. I choose pink while he choose red.