42 : Han's Cafe

--1 month later--

Baekhyun's POV

It had been a month since the accident happened. Yuri was already in the prison. She admits it by herself that she was the one that hit both Kyoungmi and Sehun.

Now, Sehun and Kyoungmi was still recovering. Eunmi had already been discharged but she was totally worried after hearing Kyoungmi's news.

Eunmi had been discharged a week after she woke up. She recovers really fast.

We were all now at Kyoungmi's room. Even Sehun was here. His hand which was being cement that will be cut today. Then, he will be able to move his hand freely.

"I can't wait to move my hand!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Then, I can't wait to walk around," Kyoungmi chuckled.

"Sehun, how can you let a girl to save you?" Lay teased.

"I was just too shocked. Well, it doesn't matter if a girl is the one that help me. It means that she still want me to be alive," he smirked.

"Yah, if only I know this will happen, I will not help you that time. Aishh.." Kyoungmi said frustrated.

"I am just kidding," Sehun said.

"But it was kinda sweet to think it again. A girl who save a boy," Kai teased.

"Yah! It's not sweet. It's hurt!" Sehun said.

"It must be more hurt to be in Hyorin's position," Chanyeol said.

"No. It must be more hurt to be in Baekhyun's position," Chen protested.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Eyy~ Don't act innocent," Chen said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Stop acting. I am sure you know by what I mean," Chen said.

"You know, the time when I said I can't hold it anymore? But with your words, and with our promise that I won't leave you, I still managed to be alive," Eunmi smiled.

"Isn't it hurt to know your love one was about to die?" Chen said.

"Yah! Becareful with your words!" I pointed a warning finger at him.

"Just be grateful that everything went back to normal right now," Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah. He's right," Suho said.

"Yeah. Me lying in this bed is so normal," Kyoungmi mumbled. All of us hold back out laughter as Kyungsoo just glared at her.

"We only need to be strong for each other," Xiumin concluded.

"And not show your tears to each other," Eunmi laughed. "It actually hurts to see one of you crying."

"You're right. It get infected easily. When one of us cry, the other will start to cry," I added.

"But if I cried?" Tao asked.

"We will let you cry alone," Sehun said.

"YAH!" Tao said.

"I am kidding!" Sehun said playfully.

"I still need to rest here. You shouldn't be making noises," Kyoungmi said.

"Kyoungmi, you need to recover faster," Hyorin smiled.

"Sure. I just need to have my rest now. So, if you all can, please don't disturb me," Kyoungmi said then closed her eyes.