12 : Memorable Birthday

Sehun's POV

I was just too curious on what will Baekhyun give to Eunmi. I decide to go to his room.

"Hyung.." I said.

"Oh! Sehun. What's wrong?"

"I am just too curious. What will you give to Eunmi?" I asked.

"Erm... it's a weird present but it's meaningful," he hesitated.

"What is it?"

"I will give her this spectacles," he showed a black spectacles.

"Huh? Isn't that was the spectacles that you wore earlier?" I asked when I recognise it.

"Yup! I bought it and wore it instead of wrapping it."

"Just that?"

"I told you it's weird. But it has its own meaning."

"What does it means then?"

"It means... ahhh... it's a surprise. I shouldn't tell you what it means," he suddenly became flustered.

No. He shouldn't get flustered so suddenly without any specific reason!

"Do you really need to keep that as a secret?"

"What will you give her?" He changed the topic immediately.

"A bracelet," I simply answered.

"A bracelet? Hmm... think that's the common thing if you want to buy a gift for a girl," he shrugged.

I just nodded. "Very common."

"Aren't you sleepy? Its quite late already."

"Then, I'll go back to the room now. Sorry to disturb," I apologized.

"Don't have to."

I was walking to mine and Suho's room. I was thinking. What could that spectacles mean?

What's there to hide from me? It only needs to be hide from Eunmi.

Does he really have to add my curiousity?

Aishh... I shouldn't think of that. I should think on how I could face her.

Eunmi's POV

It was 6pm on the next day. I was in my bedroom. I think that there is something special today. But I couldn't remember well. I don't even know the date today. I don't care.

Me and my sister went back to our house this morning. My mom and dad needs to go to Paris because of business earlier. So we're on our own again.

Before they left for the flight, they gave me something. I don't know what it is.

I hadn't open it yet. Hyorin's not at home by now. I don't know where she go.

I open the box that my parents gave me. I open it and saw a necklace with heart shape. I was really surprised. Why did they give this to me? I told you that there must be something special today.

But what is it?

I look the heart carefully and saw that there was something written on it. It was a date.

27.07

It looks familiar. Hmm....

I just realize that the heart can be open. I open it and can saw a picture of me and Hyorin on one side.

A picture of my parents at the other side. I really like this necklace. I wear it. It looks beautiful.

I look back in the box and saw a piece of paper.