20 : I like you

**flashback**

After Hyorin walked downstair, I just sit down on the bed while hugging my pillow. I was thinking on what they are saying.

Childhood friends always end up together? Not me. But, I always thought like that when I am still young.

I like him in the past but not now. My feelings towards him had faded. It shows that my love for him never last long. After some minutes of thinking, I finally decided to go downstair.

As I pass by eonnie's room, I suddenly kicked on something. I look down and saw a crumpled paper. I was curious so I picked it up and start to uncrampled it. It looks like a paper that was torn from it books. From a diary book.

I read it and found myself shedding tears. I was in a state of shock. So Hyorin is not my real sister? What is this? If this is a nightmare, then please wake up!

What was written on the paper was something that I couldn't believe.

Dear diary,
Today, me and Eunmi had already come back from the camping. Eunmi looks happy eventhough she got lost in the woods. She didn't realize that tomorrow will be her birthday. But, eomma and appa had told me something that was hard for me to believe. Eunmi is adopted. How can I believe in that? She have the same surname as mine. Han. But they explained that her father is appa's brother. I couldn't believe it but hearing that her parents got into an accident and had passed away make me feel sad. So, I decided to keep this to myself. What I am sure about is that, I will always be there for Eunmi.

Han Hyo Rin ♡

I was surprised. I even ignored the last sentence. I feel like I want to run away from everyone. I ran downstair and saw Hyorin eonnie was in the kitchen. I passed the kitchen but not the living room where everyone was.

I peek at them and saw that they are all too focused chatting around. Non of them even dare to avert their eyes away from the person who is talking. I use the chance to pass the living room and I succeed!

I ran to the front door and try to not make a noises. I went out and just cross the road. I knew where I am going. The garden where it use to be mine and Sehun's old tree house. But that tree house has been destroyed. Sad.

**end of flashback**

"But will you promise me that you will always be there for me?" I asked worriedly.

"Of course. We have been through many things together and now, I feel like I don't want to loss you."

"Oh! Eonnie, you said that my parents had passed away, but how about my siblings? Do I have any?"I asked.

"I don't know because that was the only thing that eomma and appa told me. If you are that curious, you should wait for eomma and appa to come back."

"Arasso. Eonnie, you should rest."

-----

The next day, I help Hyorin eonnie packed her things and sent her home.

"Whoah~ I miss this house," Hyorin eonnie exclaimed.

"Its only for 2 days. Not even a week."

"I know."

"Eonnie, I will not be at home at afternoon today."

"Wae?"

"Cause I need to meet with someone."

"Who is it?"