11 : Birthday Plan

Baekhyun's POV

Everyone was busy looking for good things to give to Eunmi since tomorrow is her birthday.

I didn't even know what she like and dislike. I still thinking what should I give.

Should I give something?

I was walking around the mall when suddenly I saw a video tape.

It was a video about a guy who likes the girl secretly but act like he hate her. That was the same as me amd Eunmi. Wait! No,no,no!

Its not the same as me and Eunmi cause I didn't like her secretly. I don't like her at all.

What am I thinking?

Aishhh...

I walk and walk and walk. Then, suddenly I saw a mug that looks the same like the mug that Eunmi had broke when she bumped into me.

I also saw a spectacles. A-ha! Why not play around on her birthday? It will be fun right?

I bought the spectacles. After I pay the spectacles, I wear it. So, the others will not know that I am going to give something.

I went to the place where all of us are going to gather around. I was standing beside Hyorin.

"Hyorin, what did you buy for Eunmi?" I asked her.

"An Eiffel Tower model. Well, she really like Eiffel Tower. I don't realize that you were wearing spectacles. Did you wear it from the beginning?" She said.

"Ani. I just bought this. So, Eunmi isn't afraid of height?"

"No. What did you buy for her?"

"Its a surprise!"

"Ey~ can't you just tell me?"

"Nope. I can't tell you. I just want to play around on her birthday. Make her smile more!" I exclaimed.

"So sweet. Both of you really suit each other," she said while clasping her hands.

Both of us? Suit each other? I just smiled by that thought. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am getting weirder each day.

"Bacon, did you buy anything because you doesn't seem to bring anything unlike all of us," Chanyeol said.

"My present to her is different from all of you," I said proudly.

"Huh? Different? How different is it?" Tao asked.

I look at him and raised both of my eyebrows.

"What does that mean?" Tao asked me again.

"It means that it is a surprise," I said laughing.

"All of us are here now. So, we will go back to the dorm and starts to plan the birthday party," Suho hyeong said.

Soon, we reach our dorm. We start to plan on how to celebrate her birthday tomorrow.

"How about we do the celebration at Han river?" Xiumin suggested.

"Han river? Its like a dating place but it will be a memorable celebration," Chanyeol said.

"I agree. Han river has the best view at around 6pm," Sehun said.

"Looks like you've been there a lot of time. Who did you go there with?" I teased.

"Ey hyeong. I just used to go to that place when I was still young," Sehun said.

"Well, I think Han river is a great place. Eunmi always go there whenever she have problem," Hyorin told us.

"That's great! So, Han river!" Suho said.

"How about the plan?" Lay hyeong asked.

"Well, Hyorin will stick a note at somewhere around the house. A place that she always go to in the house. On the note, write 'Get dress cause something special might happen. A limo car will be infront of your house at 7pm'," Yoora suggested.

"Limo car? Who will provide it?" Suho asked.

Without thinking, all of us look at Suho.

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?" Suho asked furious.

We still look at him. We stay silent until he spoke up, "Arasso. I understand. I will provide the limo."

Then, all of us laughed.

"Get back to the plan! So, me and Chanyeol will go and buy a cake for her. We let her look around for some minutes. We stick every picture of her birthday party before on the trees around," Yoora said.

"Do I need to provide the pictures?" Hyorin asked.

"Of course. Do you think someone else can provide that? You are her sister okay?" Kai said.

"We let her walk until she was infront of the river. She will look at the night view while all of us will get out from somewhere and light up the candles. We sang the birthday song and asked her to blow the candles," Yoora continued.

"Then, each of us will give her our own present with some birthday greetings! But it will be private," I said sticking out my tongue.

"Why must it be private?" Kyungsoo sked.

"I don't want anyone to steal our own birthday greetings towards her," I said again.

"So, the plan is on?" Hyorin asked.

"Yes!" All of us shouted.

"Good! We need to get to the Han river earlier than Eunmi cause we still need to decorate something," Hyorin continued.

"So at 6?" Xiumin suggested.

"That will be okay," Hyorin answered.

"So it had been confirmed. Meet tomorrow at Han river. 6 pm and not 6am," Suho reminded.

"I think I should get back now. They must be worried. Its already 8 pm now," Hyorin said.

"Oh! Okay, be careful," Suho said.

"Ey~ Do you have something more special to said to Hyorin other than 'be careful'?" Chanyeol teased.

Hyorin just giggled leaving the dorm.

Soon, Chanyeol and Yoora noona were out. Chanyeol will be sleeping at his parent's house. So, no one can disturb my sleep today!

Then, someone hit my head.

"Yah! Satansoo! What was that for?" I asked Kyungsoo cause he is the one that hit my head.

"I know what you're thinking. You are too happy that Chanyeol isn't sleeping here today right?" He said.

"Are you a mind reader? How could you know what I think?" I rubbed my head.

"From your look."

"Of course I am happy. No one will push me until I fall to the ground for this night."

"Yah! I will wake you up tomorrow. I will push you like how Chanyeol always did."

"Ey~ I am tired so don't dare to even disturb my sleep. I can just woke up by myself!"

"For real?"

"Why? You don't believe me?"

"How can I believe you? You always say that but never woke up by yourself."

"Just shut up!"

I walk to mine and Chanyeol's room. I look at the spectacles that I bought earlier. I am making sure that this birthday present will be amazing.

I know its just a spectacles. But there's a meaning behind it.

*******************************************

How is this chapter? Curious? What does the spectacles actually mean?