49 : Heart Touching

Baekhyun's POV

"Mom, dad, I will come again whenever I have free time. I promise," I smiled as I stand at the doorstep.

"Before you go, I have something for you. Here," mom said as she gave me a small box that was beautifully wrap.

"What is this?" I asked as I examined it.

"You should open it as soon as you reach at the dorm, arachi?" she said as she patted my shoulder. I give her an assuring smile.

"Aish.. My son really had grown up too fast," my dad smiled.

"Of course I am growing, but not really that fast. Both of you sounds like it is my birthday today," I laughed.

"Of course! It is your birthday, remember?" my dad chuckled.

My laughed suddenly fade. "Eh?" I uttered. I quickly took my phone out of the pocket and check the date.

6 May...

"Mwo?! How come I don't know about this?" I asked surprised. "I am really stupid," I laughed.

"Maybe its the affect of the fever," my mom laughed.

My smile suddenly fade as I remember the reason why I got a fever.

"Remember, you'd promise me to be strong. Don't you?" she smiled.

I slowly smile at her, "I will never forget that."

"Son, whatever you did, just remember one thing, you don't deserve to be weak," my dad said.

"Thanks dad," I said.

Then, not long after, my phone rang. I took it out and just stare at the ID caller. My mom peek on the screen and nod her head.

"Go and pick it up," she said as she dragged herself and dad inside.

I sigh then I finally swipe the screen. I hesitate to put it on my ear. After some seconds of hesitating, I finally put it on my ear.

-on the phone-

Me: Hello?

Eunmi: Oh! I never thought you will--

Me: What do you want?

Eunmi: E-erm.. Can you come to Han Cafe?

Me: I can but I will reach there after hours.

Eunmi: Don't worry. I will wait for--

Hyunseok: Yah! Listen up!

Eunmi: Hyunseok! What are you doing?!

Me: And what do you want from me?

Hyunseok: I won't forgive you if you ever hurt her again. She has put so much efforts to make you forgive her.

Me: What efforts?

Hyunseok: Are you--

Eunmi: Hyunseok! Stop it! Sorry Baekhyun. Hope to see you later.

Me: okay.

-end of phone call-

I sigh and put my phone away. "I am going now!"

"We're coming!" they said as they rushed towards me.

"Aigoo.. Why didn't you tell me that you had found someone in your life?" my dad asked.

"You are always busy and I don't want to disturb you," I smiled.

I finally walked out of the yard and hail a taxi. I waste my time on my phone until it finally turn off. After hours of being seated in the taxi, I finally reach Seoul.