29 : Letting Go

It's her. Kyoungmi.

"Hi Kyoungmi! Do you remember me?" I asked.

"Ahh.. Eunmi! What bring you here?" She asked.

"This is my sister Hyorin," I introduced.

"Hello! It's nice to meet you," Hyorin bowed.

"O-oh, hello," Kyoungmi bowed.

"Kyoungmi, can you come to an event next week?" I asked.

"Next week? Why are you inviting me?" She asked.

"Because the person who organized the event told to bring many people as I can," Hyorin explained.

"Oh! Is that so? I think I will go then," she said.

I smiled looking at her and realized that she have the same necklace as mine. Is that hers?

"Can I have your phone number? So that its easy to contact you soon," I said.

"Sure," she said typing her number on my phone.

Finally! I finally got her phone number.

"I think that's all," I smiled.

"Arasso. Thanks for inviting," she said.

"Ahjumma, thank you for helping us," I bowed.

"Aigo, its just a small thing," she smiled.

Then me and eonnie walk back to her car.

"Whoah~ Daebak," she uttered.

"Wae eonnie?" I asked.

"Your face and her face... Daebak," she said.

"Eonnie, you're funny," I laughed.

Then she drive back to the house. I can't wait to meet her on the event! I really hope that she is my sister.

Baekhyun's POV

"Since next week we have nothing to do, so I accept Hyorin's offere to make performance on an event that made by her friend," Suho hyung informed.

"Hyung! Is it because we have nothing to do or is it because it was Hyorin noona's offered?" Tao asked.

They really like to tease Suho hyung with Hyorin.

"Yah!" Suho hyung shouted.

"He just want to meet Hyorin. That's why he accept it," Chen teased.

"Really? Is that why you accept the offer?" Lay hyung asked.

"Ey hyung~ Why are you always being like this? Please just follow our teases," Chen said.

"I accept that offer because I want to help her friend to make the event more fun! Now are you all clear with it?" Suho said annoyed.

"Hyung, are you trying to show Hyorin that you are a kind guy?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yah!" Suho walk towards them while raising his hand acting like he was about to slap them.

"Baekhyun, call Hyorin now!!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Huh? Wae? I also want to see what will happen to you guys after making our leader annoyed," I laughed.

"Yah! Bacon! We are in danger now!" Chen shouted.

"That will be your punishment!" Kyungsoo said. "Just slap them hyung."

"Don't forget about Tao. He is the one who start it first," Kai reminded.

"Yah! Andwae! I didn't start it!" Tao cried.

"Just shut up before my hand landed on each of you!" Suho hyung said.

"Arasso, arasso. Put your hand down first," Chen said.

They are really funny. We just laughed at them. I was looking at everyone when I realized Sehun just give a fake smile. There must be something.

I walk to him and sit beside him.

"Sehun-ah, gwaenchana?" I asked.

"I have something to ask you," he whispered with a serious look. Strange.

"Sure," I said then drag him to mine and Chanyeol's room.

"So, what's the questions?" I said.

"Hyung, what if there is someone that you love but then she doesn't love you and just leave you. What will you do?" He asked.

I was kinda shocked by his questions.

"Sehun-ah, are you joki--"

"Ani. I am not. Just answer me. I need advices."

Is he falling inlove with someone?

"You just need to follow your heart. If the thing that you want is to make her happy, then, let her be with the one she love. She will be happy with him."

"Are you sure?"

"Hmm. Why?"

"Because I know you are inlove with Eunmi."

O.O

"W-what are you saying?"

"Hyung, I've been watching you and Eunmi yesterday at the park. I know what happened and I know what you said to her."

He watched us?!

"Are you insane? Why did you do that for?"

"I am just curious on why Eunmi is so excited after seeing you text her when she was so down with me yesterday."

"Is she really that excited?"

"Hyung, I love her but I can't give her happiness like you do to her. After hearing your answer, I think I should let her go."

"Yah. Sehun, you shouldn't let her go just like that. Fine. How about I give up on her? I don't want to be the cause for our maknae lose of good in love."

"Hyung, I know she loves you but she just doesn't realize that. I know you deserve her and not me. Help her realizes who she loves."

"No. I don't deserve her--"

"Trust me. I know you are a kind person but you shouldn't give up on her because of me. I am the one that should give up because I can't make her happy like you did. Do you want to let the woman you love to live with someone she doesn't love?"

Do you want to let the woman you love to live with someone she doesn't love?

Of course not!

"I will help her realize who she love."

"Hyung, I am supporting you!"

This guy really had grown up. I shouldn't make him down. I should make her realize who she love. After all, I also love her.

"Don't tell anyone about this. Only between both of us arachi?"

"Arasso. I will keep it to myself. Promise me hyung, you won't hurt her."

"I won't," I smiled.

Then, we went out just to see all of them laughing.

"Did we miss something?" I asked.

"You should listen to Chen's joke!" Chanyeol laughed.

Han Eun Mi, I will make you realize who you actually love. I will try my best.

*********************************************

I was thinking to end this story in its 30's chapter. I don't really want to make this story that long. I also have another fanfic. Its called 'Powerful Embrace (Exo fanfic)'. Try to look for it.

Like, vote & comment!

Sorry for grammar errors and wrong spellings. Hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥