Epilogue

Baekhyun's POV

"Han Eunmi..." I said as I pressed my lips into a thin line as I undry my dry lips. Then I take a deep breath.

"Even if we meet each other in a bad way, but we still end up in a good way. We are both strangers then be each other's enemy, then friend, bestfriends and finally lover. We keep our status a secret. Which is probably called as the secret lover. For me, you're the light of my path. Being harsh towards you is not an option in my life. It only make my path darker and darker. I hate distancing myself from you. I keep on following what my brain says when I need to follow what my heart says. As for now, I hope for you to come back to my path and shine it beautifully with your appearance. I am saying that, I forgive you wholeheartedly," I smiled.

I can feel that the lights have turn on. I saw a girl smiling infront of me. I saw her. The actual light that I am looking for after years. Han Eunmi.

She quickly embrace me tightly.

"I'm glad that you finally change your mind. I really miss you!"

I hug her back to show how much I miss her. "I also miss you."

"Baekhyun," she said as she broke the embrace and look into my eyes. "I am so sorry."

"I don't want to hear it now," I smiled.

"Oh! I have something for your birthday gift!" she said.

"Birthday gift? I only need you. I don't need anything else," I said.

"This gift, I make it especially for you. I make it with all my love!" she smiled as she hand me something.

I smile back then start to unwrapped the gift. As I saw the thing, I read it.

'Our Memories'

It's a book? I open it and saw some writings. Is this a diary? I read it and realize, it was stories on how we meet and get along together. There are also some pictures. It really was touching. I couldn't believe she will do this.

"Cool," I uttered.

"I actually don't know what do guy like and dislike but with the help of Hyunseok, I manage to give you this. He said that a guy that love you will appreciate anything that you make just for him," she smiled.

I can't believe Hyunseok really help us to get back together. I should really thank him.

"Ahh~ That Hyunseok guy is unbelievable," I muttered.

"Shall we go out?" she asked. I smiled at her and nod my head.

I lead the way out and turn the doorknob. As I pull the door, to my surprise, everyone are here.

"Ouch!" all of them said as they fall on each other. In front of us.

"Yah! What are you all doing here?!" I asked flustered.

"Opps! You caught us," Kyoungmi said as Sehun help her to stand up.

"Urgh! Sehun-ah, help me!" Chen pleaded.

"You can just stand by yourself you know," Sehun frowned.

"Baekhyun?" Chen asked looking at me with puppy eyes.

"You deserve that. Who even ask you to eavesdrop people's conversation!" I said.

"This is all Chen's idea!" Chanyeol pointed at Chen.

"I am just suggesting but why did you all even follow my lead?" Chen protested as he stand up.

"Because you beg us!" Hyorin rolled her eyes.