30 : Mistakes

Sehun's POV

I am really upset that I give up on Eunmi, but I know that is my choice. I can't give happiness to Eunmi like Baekhyun hyung give to her.

I can't comfort her like Baekhyun hyung did. I love her and I don't want to force her to love me. I know Baekhyun hyung love her.

Hearing his answer, make me feel like I should give up. The only thing I can do is let her be with him to see her happy. That was the least I can do for her. Nothing much.

This is my choice. I know this is better for her. Forcing her to love me or let her be happy with other people? Forcing her won't lead a happy ending.

*sigh*

Eunmi, I hope you will be happy with him.

Eunmi's POV

Sulma.

O.O

Does the word that Baekhyun said relate to love? Does it mean that I steal his heart?

Please don't bring my heart along.

Dug-dug-dug-dug

Pabo! Eunmi, pabo! Why I didn't use my brain all this time?!

I need to get ready for the event first or else eonnie will shout at me. I wear a long blue dress. I complete my look with bracelet and make-up. I curl my hair and just let it be.

I wear head accessories so that it won't look empty on my head.

"Eunmi! Are you ready!" Eonnie shouted from downstair.

"Jamkhanman! I am going downstairs now!" I shouted back.

As I walk downstair, I saw Hyorin eonnie. Wow. She's really gorgeous.

"Wow. Eunmi, I never saw you as beautiful as now," she exclaimed.

"You are gorgeous eonnie. Suho will only set his eyes on you. Trust me," I winked at her.

"Yah! What are you saying? Then, I think that Baekhyun will only set his eyes on you. Am I right?"

My heart. Its thumping real fast. Why did she mentioned his name right now?!

"Eonnie, kaja! We will get late if we continue this," I said.

"Oh! Arasso," she said then we walked outside to her car.

I was actually nervous. I am nervous because Baekhyun will also attend the event. I am not yet ready to face him.

Urghh!! Why is life so complicated?!

As soon as we reach the place, we start to seperate with each other. I saw Yuri in her purple dress.

"Yuri-ah!" I called her.

"Oh! Eunmi! You're finally here!" She said.

"Wow. Yuri, you look amazingly beautiful today," I said.

"Gumawo. I am quite shocked to see you wearing dress today. You look like a princess," she said which make me blush a bit.

I look around trying to spot Kyoungmi. Where could she be?

Kyoungmi POV

I was already finish preparing for the event. I don't know how can I describe my look. It feels weird when I wear dress because usually, I will wear casual clothes.

I wear the heart shaped necklace to accessories myself. I didn't wear my spectacle just for today.

"Ahjumma, how do I look?" I asked her.

"Omo! Are you really Kyoungmi? You look extremely gorgeous!" She exclaimed.

"Jinjja? Gumawo. I think I should go now," I said.

"Arasso. Josimhae!"

Then, I walked outside and hail a taxi. As soon as I reached the place, I try to spot Eunmi, but my eyes are a bit blurry so it was kinda hard to spot her.

I was looking around when suddenly I can feel someone hold my wrist. I turned around and saw Oh Sehun.

"Oh Sehun?" I said.

"Oh Sehun? Are you Eunmi? Ani, ani. You must be Kyoungmi right?" He said.

He actually looks handsome in tuxedo. He looks hot. Did I say that?

Snap out of it Kyoungmi!

"N-ne. I am Kyoungmi," I said.

"You look beautiful without spectacle," he said which make my cheeks hot. Blushing.

"G-gumawo," I smiled.

"Are you looking for Eunmi?" He asked. I nod my head and look at his face.

"Why? Did I look handsome today?" He laughed.

"Actually yes," I accidentally said.

Pabo. Why did you say that?!

"Jinjja?! Am I handsome instead of cute?!" He shout whispered.

"Ne. Waeyo? Is that wrong?" I asked.

"Whoah~ This is my first time hearing people say that I am handsome. Want to follow me to meet Eunmi?" He asked showing his hand to me.

I accept his hand and follow him to wherever it was. I don't know what is this feelings. My heart beats faster than usual.

Soon, we reach at a certain room.

"Wait right here arachi?" He said then went outside.

I was just sitting on the sofa when suddenly the door opened revealing a girl.

"Oh! Eunmi, you're here?" The girl said.

"Joesonghabnida but I am not Eunmi," I bowed.

"You think you can fool me around? I have something to tell you since there is no one in this room," she said approaching me.

"Jinjja, I am not Han Eun Mi," I said.

"Why did you say that? I want to tell you to stop approaching my Baekhyun. I am warning you," the girl said with an evil face.

I was curious so I played along.

"Why? He is my friend," I said confidentally.

"Because I am starting to love him. I know he love me to," so snobbish.

"Do you think so? What if he don't love you?" I asked.

"He love me. I know that. If he doesn't love me, then I will make him fall for me."

"You can't do that because he had already confessed to me that he love me. He even offered me to be his girlfriend," I smirked.

"I am warning you to stop approaching him or else I will make your life misserable."

"Try and I will not hesitate to tell him who you actually are and what you did to me, because I am not Han Eun Mi. I am Han Kyoung Mi. Her long lost sister."

She widened her eyes while looking at me. I just smirked at her.

"Impossible. I couldn't have told this to the wrong person," she said.

Not long after, Sehun came in with Eunmi.

"Oh! Yuri, you're here?" Eunmi said.

"Sulma," this snobbish girl said.

"What's happening? It looks like you just saw a ghost," Eunmi said.

She look at me with pale face while I just give her an I-told-you-so look.

"I th-think I-I need to go to the rest-restroom," she said stuttering.

Her long lost sister.

Why did I said that? Will that be true? Sulma (no way)~

******************************************

Like, vote & comment!

Sorry for grammar errors and wrong spellings. Hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥