31 : Prank

After Yuri excuse herself, I saw Kyoungmi sitting on a sofa.

"Hi Kyoungmi! I am glad that you came here," I said.

I look at her and she look really gorgeous. Then, I realized her dress look almost the same as mine. It was also blue. Really light blue while mine just simple light blue.

"It looks like we are a twin," she laughed.

"I guess so. Maybe we can prank people," I laughed on my own idea.

"But you can't prank me," Sehun said.

"Who do you think we should prank?" I asked.

"Its up to you," she said.

"Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun suggested.

"That's a great idea! Let's see if he can see the differences between me and Kyoungmi. Let's see if he can tell which one is me and which one is Kyoungmi," I said.

"But I am not that good at lying," she said.

"Don't worry. I know you can do it," I comfort.

"With my help," Sehun said.

"How can you help me?" She asked.

"I will talked with you infront of him," he suggested.

"A-arasso. I'll try," she said.

Then I let the both of them went out first. I peek outside and saw they're talking with each other. I didn't saw Baekhyun.

Kyoungmi POV

I am really nervous right now. Sehun was looking straight into my eyes which make me flustered. How can I act like I am Eunmi when he make me nervous right now?

We were talking while I give some fake laugh to make it look natural. Not long after, Sehun spotted Baekhyun.

"He's here," he whispered.

I am really nervous. I was still facing Sehun. I don't want to face Baekhyun yet. Pretend that I didn't saw him earlier.

"Sehun-ah! Eunmi-ah!" Someone shouted which make me turn around. Its him. Baekhyun.

"Oh hyung!" Sehun said.

"Hi!" I greeted.

"Wow. You look unusually pretty today," Baekhyun said which make me blush.

"Gumawo," I smiled.

"Sehun-ah, you should go and get ready," Baekhyun told Sehun.

"First, I need to send her to someone," Sehun said.

"Someone? Who?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just someone," I said.

"Why don't you go to that someone alone?" Baekhyun suggested.

"I-I can't. Because I am too short to spot the person," I said.

"Are you looking for Eunmi?" He asked which make me startled.

"E-Eunmi? Yah! What are you saying? I am Eunmi," I said not confident. Its obvious okay?

"Jinjja? I thought you are Kyoungmi because I saw her earlier talking with Sehun while you were talking with Yuri," Baekhyun explained.

Fuhh~

"Hyung, we'll go first," Sehun said.

"Who is that someone actually? Something is wrong here," he said while looking straight into my eyes.

I am nervous!

"Are you really aren't seeing Eunmi? Because you look really the same as Kyoungmi. And plus, you're shorter than before," he said. This boy!