43 : Running The Cafe

--A week later--

It's been one week already we had try to improve this cafe to get more attraction. Today will be the first day for this cafe to be open. Kyoungmi and Sehun had already been discharged.

They also helped us on this cafe. As always, the first customer for today is Exo and my mom and dad also Hyorin eonnie.

"Americano please!" Chen said.

"Cappuccino!" Xiumin said.

"Latte for here!" Hyorin eonnie raised her hand. I just watch at them from the counter.

"Is there bubble tea?" Sehun asked.

"Yah! What do you expect? This place to have bubble tea?" Kai said.

"Don't worry. I know you will asked for bubble tea. Here, I bought it earlier," I said then served him the bubble tea.

"Whoah! You are the best!" Sehun said giving me a thumbs up.

"For Sehun only?" Tao asked.

"Mianhe. I only have one bubble tea for Sehun BUT..." I said walking back to the counter.

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked eagerly. I walked towards them with a box.

"I've made this especially for all of you. Taste it. If it's delicious, I will start to promote it. I guess," I said then open the box.

"CUPCAKES!" they exclaimed.

Then each one of them start to eat the cupcake. Soon, there's left with the paper cup.

"That's delicious. You should make that everyday especially for us. So that we will have more energy during practice," Tao suggested.

"You think it's an easy task to make cupcakes everyday alone for all of you and the cafe?" I asked.

"I guess Baekhyun, Kyoungmi and Sehun can help you with that," Chen said.

"Mweoh?!" the three of them said.

"Y-yah! What are you talking about. I will only make the worst cupcakes to serve to all of you," Baekhyun said.

"He's right. Eonnie's baking skill is different. She's unique," Kyoungmi said.

"Maybe Sehun and Chanyeol can help," Suho said.

"Yah, hyung. What are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked.

"Both of your cakes got first place in EXO First Box. So why not help Eunmi bake cupcakes?" Suho explained.

"That's ridiculous. It's hard to make this best cupcake," Sehun said.

"Don't worry. I already have someone to help me with it. The workers are all here. They are all supportive and they are all kind. They are the one that help me with that cupcakes," I laughed.

"Eunmi, I am afraid that soon, you will not be working here anymore. And Kyoungmi, you need to know how to run this cafe. Because soon enough Eunmi will need to leave Korea," appa said which make me startled.

Le-leave Ko-Korea?

"What do you mean by leaving Korea? I have a better life here!" I said.

"No, it is because of your parent's issues. They also have companies overseas. I think since you already know about everything, you might need to be the one who settled those issues," he said.

"But, how long will it took?" I asked.

"I am not sure but maybe 3 years?" he said.

"3 YEARS?! That's too long!" I said.

"So, it means that, I need to be the one who run this cafe?" Kyoungmi asked pointing to herself.

"Yes. You need to learn on how to run this cafe," he continued.

"But... When will it be?" I asked.

"Erm.. If I am not mistaken, it will be 2 weeks later," he said.

That's fast. 2 weeks to go before I left Korea. This is ridiculous. Before I could say anything, another customer came. I face them for some seconds then go back to the counter.

Kyoungmi POV

Actually, something had happened one week ago. What happened? Wait. Here.

*Flashback one week ago*

All of them had already went out of the room. I open my eyes then sigh in relief. This is really tiring. I hope I can get out of this bed.

Not long after, the door open again. I close my eyes and act like I was sleeping.

"Kyoungmi, I know you're not sleeping," the person said.

I know this voice. What is he doing here? Still closing my eyes I ask him, "What are you doing here? You should go and meet the doctor."

"Kyoungmi, I have something to tell you," he said then I finally open my eyes to see Sehun's serious face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Will you recover faster?" he asked.

I sigh then said, "You don't need to worry. I only need to let my leg to rest. Then soon enough I will be fine."

Just by looking at him can already make my heart thump faster. I know the reason but I am just too shy to admit it.

"Kyoungmi-ah, can I say something crazy?" I look at him. He look at me straight in my eyes. This boy never fail to make my heart beat faster. "I-I love you."

This heart was just too stubborn. After hearing that words, I can feel my heart was about to explode with happiness. Why happiness? Here's the reason.

"Can I say something crazier?" I asked looking straight into his eyes with a smile. "I love you too."

I wait for his reaction then he finally stand up with joy.

"Yehet! Finally! Finally! Someone finally accept my love!" he shouted.

"Yah, Sehun. This is hospital. And I am still a patient. You need to lower your voice or you might be kicked out of this room," I warned him.

"Mianhe. I guess I am just too happy. Gumawo," he said then sat down.

"Aren't you going to meet the doctor?" I asked.

"Oh! You're right. I almost forgot. See you later. I will be back without this cement on my hand!" he waved then went out.

I can't tell how happy I am. I never know this is how it was like when people fall in love.

*End of flashback*

Now, I was told to get ready to run this cafe. This will be totally a hard task for me. Running this cafe without Eunmi who has the ability to run this cafe.

While me? I am just a normal human just like everyone. I don't have the ability to run cafe like eonnie. This will be a big challenge.

I just hope eonnie will be back as soon as possible.

*******************************************

Sehun and Kyoungmi, can I say something more crazy than that? Both of you are just too cute!!! *squel* Crazy author-nim. Ahaha... This story had come to the end! Just some more chapters then the epilogue.

Like, vote & comment!

Sorry for grammar error and wrong spellings. Hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥