38 : Yuri's Plan

Kyoungmi's POV

It took a lot of time to make eonnie's current parents to accept the truth that I am actually not yet dead. Well, they have their reason to think that I am dead.

I disappeared for 20 years. And they never found me near the place where the accident happened. If I am them, I would've probably thought the same thing as them that I am dead.

"So, you are really Han Kyoung Mi?" Mr Han asked.

"Ne. I am Han Kyoung Mi the long lost sister of Han Eun Mi," I told them.

"Maybe you are. You even have the proof," Mrs Han said.

She's right. The proof is the necklace. It have the picture of Mr Han's brother.

"Eomma, can she live with us?" Eunmi asked.

Wait, what? Live with them? I mean...

"Sure," Mrs Han smiled.

I mean, I will have families?

"Jinjja?" I said.

"I know it must be shocking but we can't seperate you with your sister," she continued.

"Gamsahabnida," I bowed in happiness.

"And now, I have two dongsaeng!" Hyorin exclaimed. "Should we go on a picnic some other time?"

"Sounds great!" Mr Han said.

"Kundae, I still need to go to the orphanage first," I told them.

"Arasso. Let me send you," Hyorin eonnie said.

"Gumawo," I smiled. "Mr Han, Mrs Han, gamsahabnida," I bowed.

"Aigo.. You can just called us eomma and appa like how Eunmi called us," Mrs Han said.

"Arasso. I will try."

"Kaja Kyoungmi-ah!"

Me and Hyorin eonnie walked to her car and I sit comfortably at the passenger seat next to her. Soon, Hyorin eonnie start the car engine and start to drive.

"Eonnie, are you really okay to have unexpectedly 2 dongsaeng?" I asked.

"I am totally fine with it. I like having dongsaeng. But its really hard to see the differences between both of you. Somehow, it seems like both of you are twins but in reality, you're not."

"It must be hard, I guess," I chuckled then turn being serious. "Eonnie..."

"Yes? Why?"

"Do I even deserve to have families? I am afraid if I make more troubles to come."

"Kyoungmi-ah, everyone deserve to have a family. Everyone make mistakes, troubles and problems. None of us are perfect without making any problems."

"You're right. What am I thinking?" I smiled like an idiot.

"Why? Is there anything that bother you?"

"I don't know but I think no."

Everyone that I think were really important to me had left me for years. And now, I only have them and was still afraid the same thing as others happened again. I am afraid if I need to sacrifice myself in order for them to be happy.

Soon, we reach the orphanage. I said my thank you and went inside.

Eunmi's POV

--The next day--

"Eonnie! Palli!" I shouted from downstairs. Me and Hyorin eonnie decided to pick Kyoungmi at the orphanage together.

"Can't you just wait for awhile?! It's not like the orphanage will run or something!" she shouted.

"I don't care! I will be waiting outside!" I walked then saw eomma smiling at me.

"Eunmi-ah, take care," she waved.

"Arasso. I am a strong girl so don't worry too much about me. I even have Hyorin eonnie," I bowed then walked out.

Soon, Hyorin eonnie came then we went inside the car together. She drive straight to the orphanage. As we reach there, I decided to go inside first. Hyorin eonnie will just wait in the car.

As I enter the building, I greet the ahjumma.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma," I bowed.

"Oh! Kyoungmi, you're back!"

"Mweoh? Ani, Ani. I am not Kyoungmi. I am her sister, Eunmi."

"Ah.. Eunmi-ssi. Are you here to pick Kyoungmi?"

"Ne. Where is she?"

"She said she need to get something at the market, but she had not come back yet. You can wait here if you want to."

"Ahjumma, can I perhaps look at her room?"

"Sure thing. Follow me," she lead the way to Kyoungmi's room. I thanked her then turned the doorknob. Wow. Her room was really well organize. From what I see, she really likes reading tons of books.

I start to wander around her room mesmerized by every single thing. Suddenly, someone close my mouth and nose which make me hard to breath and soon pass out.

----

I open my eyes and yet can't see anything clearly. It's all blurry.

"Boss, is it this girl?" I heard someone asking. Boss?

"Yes. Thanks for helping me. Oh! Well, well, well. Look what we have here? Awaken already? Huh? Han Kyoungmi?" It's a girl!

But who is she and wait, did she say Han Kyoungmi? Excuse me, I am Han Eunmi! If only I have the courage but who is this girl, seriously?

She walk closer towards me which make me able to see her face clearly. Am I having a nightmare?!

"Yu-Yuri..." I stuttered. Impossible.

"Huh? You remember me? Isn't its great to see you again with my mind that have many plan to ruin you sister."

I trusted her this whole time. She is really a mean girl. Why is she planning to ruin me? She even got the wrong person. She expect the person that she tied up is Kyoungmi but the fact is that I am Eunmi.

"So, well, you always spoil my plan. How about I locked you here while I do my plan by my own. My plan to ruin your sister, Eunmi," she laughed. Evil laughed. Ergh!

"I will give you a chance to use this phone and try to call someone who you think that can really protect her. I want to let him watch with his own eyes on how I am being serious with ruining his love one's life. I am really expecting you to call him and if you get the wrong person, I won't hesitate to ruin you first," she said while sliding the phone on the floor and soon landed in front of my feet.

"You idiot! How am I supposed to use the phone when you tied my hands?!" I shouted.

"You think I will go easy on you? Try to let yourself free. I give you until 15 minutes. When the time ends and no one came to watch your sister ruin, I will just go with the plan to do a move without anyone watching," she said then walked away.

15 minutes...

I only have 15 minutes. I am tired but I still need to use all my strength. She is sure a crazy girl. I don't sure if I can let myself free. Being alone and lifeless inside a dark room. I don't care. I need to sacrifice myself to make sure Kyoungmi's save.

I will...

*********************************************

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Yuri sure is a crazy girl. Stop it! I am the one that make the story. Stop acting innocent author-nim. Ahaha...

Like, vote & comment!

Sorry for grammar errors and wrong spellings. I hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥