26 : Pair Of Eyes

Kyoungmi's POV

I really don't know why they keep on saying that I am Eunmi until this girl name Han Eun Mi introduced herself to me. I was really surprised when I see her face.

Are you freaking crazy?!

Her face was almost the same as mine! Why is that so? I also realize that the necklace that she was wearing are the same as mine. Unluckily, I didn't wear it.

It was broken so I ask ahjumma to help me to fix it. Could it be that she is related with me?

But, the pictures on the necklace were only the three of us. Me, my mother and my father. It was a picture of the both of them holding me since I am still a baby. And the other side of the heart was empty.

If only I am closer with her then I will probably asked her about the necklace. But I am not.

"My name is Han Eun Mi," she intruduced herself.

I look at her eyes. It looks like guilty and sincere eyes. Why guilt? Where did I get that from?!

"Nice to meet you," I just smile to her.

Urgh! Its awkward. Make an excuse Kyoungmi! Just say whatever you want as long as you are free from this awkwardness!

"I think I should go now," finally!

"Arasso. Hope to meet you again. Jalgayo," she said.

I just walk away and just go straight to the orphanage. I really hope that we can get closer, Han Eun Mi.

Sehun's POV

I never thought that the girl that I drag to the garden is not Eunmi. It seems like she is hiding something but I don't want to ask her now.

Me and Eunmi were still sitting on a bench at the garden quietly. It looks like she have problems. I want to ask her but I am afraid that she will not answer me.

Might as well just give her some time. She just stare the ground for how many minutes already. It seems like she is feeling down and like she need an embrace. But I know I am not the person she want to hug cause if I am then she will do that already.

"Eunmi, gwaenchana?" I asked.

I look at her waiting for her to reply me. She just stay quiet and stare the ground. What's on the ground?

"Yah~"I said while tapping her shoulder.

"Oh! Did you say something?" She asked.

"Gwaenchana?"

"Uhm? Yeah."

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing."

"Liar. There must be something that bother you right?"

"Ani. It was really nothing."

"I think you need to get some rest."

"Uh? Arasso. I'll get going now," she was about to stand up when suddenly her phone rang.

She checked it and... she smile? What was the thing that can make her smile so brightly when she was down awhile ago?

"Sehun-ah, see you next time!" She smiled.

"A-arasso."

How can her mood light up so quickly? I wonder why. Soon, she walk away and me, I follow her. I try my best to avoid her from noticing me.

And I end up standing at a certain park near our dorm. What is she doing here? I look around trying to spot her. The next thing was that, I saw her hugging a guy. A GUY?!

Who could it be? I never even get a hug from her before. Could it be that he is her namja chingu (boyfriend)?

Sulma~ (no way)

I was waiting for the guy to turn around. I really want to know who it is. Not long after, he was about to turn around. I close my eyes praying that he is not someone that I know.

Then, I bravely open my eyes. WIDELY. Because the person is someone that I never expect to be. Of all people, why him?

Eunmi's POV

I walk to the park where I usually meet Baekhyun. As soon as I reach there, I try to spot him. I am also making sure that this time, he is not behind to scare me at the middle of the park.

"Oh? You're here!"

I look at the owner of the voice and quickly hug him. I am just too excited!

"I'm glad you ask me to meet here!" I exclaimed.

"Whoah, whoah, whoah. Calm down. Are you really that excited to meet me? What's wrong?"

I released him and look at him with a big smile. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"First, let's find a place to sit."

Then, he look around searching for empty bench. "We can sit there," he pointed to an empty bench.

"Kaja!"

We walk over to the bench and sit there. I look around with a worry face because I can feel like there is a pair of eyes staring at us. As I look around, I can see no one was around us.

"Weird," I whispered.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Uh? Its nothing. Just making sure that your fans are not around."

"Ey~ when did you start to be aware of my fans?"

"I don't know."

"So, what was the thing?"

"You know what? I--"

"I don't know."

"Yah! I haven't even finish my sentences yet!"

"Arasso. Now you can continue," he laughed.

"I finally meet her!" I exclaimed.

"Her? Who?"

"The girl that you thought was me. Kyoung Mi!"

"Oh. So you alrea-- What?! You meet her? How?"

"Through Sehun."

"Sehun know her?"

"Ani."

"Then, what had happened?"

I tell him everything about the necklace and also on how I meet her. I don't know why but I always feel secure around him. I am glad that he is beside me. But I still can feel like someone is staring at us.

I ignore about that third person. At times, my heart beat faster whenever he smile to me.

"So, you don't tell her the truth?" He asked.

"Nope."

"But why? If I am you, I will already tell her."

"I am not sure yet if she is really my sister."

Then, the air fill with silence. A thought abruptly came to my mind which make me feel down. I stare the ground with watery eyes. I am trying my best to hold my tears.

Why does this questions came to my mind?

********************************************

Heylo! How was d chaptor? Ahaha... kid's language. Kidding. So, what do you think the question might be? Guys, please remember that Chanyeol's sister is Yoora and Eunmi's friend is Yuri. Its almost the same but I just realized that.

Like, vote & comment.

Sorry for the grammar errors and wrong spellings. Hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥