36 : Apologize

Kyoungmi's POV

Kyunhsoo and I were chasing Baekhyun and Eunmi but then someone stop me which make Kyungsoo also stop.

I turn around to see the face of the person who grabbed my arm. To my surprise, it was the person that I don't want to see. Oh Sehun.

"What do you want from me?! I am busy! I have something to do!" I shouted.

"Yah! Do you really need to shout?" He said.

"Just let go of my arm first," I said.

"Not until you want to talk with me."

"I have nothing to talk with you. Please let go of my arm. Your grip are getting tighter."

"Yah, yah, yah! Stop that!" Kyungsoo said while helping my arm to let go from Sehun's hand. "Sehun-ah, can't you see she is hurting?"

"You don't need to get involved in here," Sehun said.

"Why are you being like this?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Kaja," I said while pulling Kyungsoo's arm to wherever it is.

Then, Sehun also grabbed Kyungsoo's arm.

"I need to talk with him first," he told me.

"Oh? Arasso," I said then let go of him.

I don't remember what I am doing earlier before Sehun approach me. What did I do again?

What I remember was that no one even believe in me. I don't want to talk with someone that doesn't believe me. Its useless.

Not long after, Kyungsoo and Sehun approach me.

"Kyoungmi, you should talk with Sehun first," Kyungsoo said which make me startled.

"Wha-what do you mean?" I stammered. "Its useless to talk with him when he doesn't even believe me!"

"That was why you need to talk with him," Kyungsoo continued.

I don't want people to think that I don't respect elders, so I think I should follow his instruction.

"Arasso," I rolled my eyes.

I walked towards Sehun and saw that he was smiling. I walked pass him to go wherever is the place that is not noisy. Soon we reached an empty hallway.

"So?" I said.

"I am sorry," he said.

"Sorry? For?"

"Not believing you."

"Its useless."

"Please. I am really sorry. I should believe you."

"Why should you? You don't have anything to prove that I am telling the truth. You can say that I am a li--" I was cut by his finger on my lips. I was quite shocked and plus my heart beats unusually fast.

Just because of a finger on my lips.

"No, you're not a liar. I already heard from Chen that Yuri kissed Baekhyun infront of Eunmi."

"Oh. So you--- WHAT?!" I was shocked. Totally shocked.

Now I remember that me and Kyungsoo were trying to chase them earlier. Pabo! How can I forget that?!

"Well, yes, she--"

"How dare she did that?! I will never forgive her!" I shouted like a crazy person.

Sehun's POV

Wow. It was quite scary to see Kyoungmi mad. I understand why she is mad. Because her sister was hurt.