"Takes Two To Tango"

Hope you guys like this chapter! I'm super excited for what's happening next, I'm really obsessed with writing this. Thanks for reading!

Recap:
HOLY SHIT.

All Skye could manage to do was stare at the tests, refusing to believe the answer.
No, this can't be happening. I can't be pregnant with Ward's baby! He used a condom, and it's not like I was on the pill...but we made sure not to be careless! How can this be possible? The condom didn't break....it couldn't have broken....but then again NOW IM GODDAMN PREGNANT!
Life changing news they always said. But at this point, it wasn't. She and Grant were not at all fit to raise a child, much less had she ever imagine having one of her own. There was also the fact she didn't know her own age...
No, it's not like she hated children...but how awful of a mother would she be?

Nobody understood how fast everything had just escalated for her.

Unable to lift a finger, her throat feeling dry from rapid breathing, she panicked.
Flinging open the door, she literally screamed at Simmons:

"All five tests were positive!"
And the hyperventilating started again.
Seconds went by as she watched Simmons expression change from a teasing smile...to a drooping panicked expression.
Then it started.

"Bloody Hell!" Simmons buried her face in her hands.
How? Who? Skye's pregnant? This should be great news...I'm an aunt! But on the other hand, she can't breath. Please Skye start breathing again, for the baby's sake!

"What am I going to do?" She was pacing in circles, a lightheaded feeling came over her.
She was completely choked up, with short circuit breaths, and the lightheaded feeling turned to the nauseous feeling of the century.

"Skye...just breath..."

"Jemma I can't breath! I have a baby, growing, inside, of, me!"

Then the fight broke out. Skye was almost in panic tears, while Jemma tired to talk sense into her....well then it became a fight.
The two continued talking and screaming at each other nonsensical totally off-topic things when they were interrupted.

"Simmons? Skye? You two alright?" Coulson called at them from the cargo hold.

Coulson and the entire team were back.
Ward was...back.

They both froze, like deer in headlights.

"The tests," Skye whispered.

The two ran to the bathroom, squishing themselves through the door, and grabbing piece after piece of toilet paper. In only a few seconds Skye had managed to destroy and dispose of the evidence best she could as Simmons guarded the door. Skye whipped her head towards Simmons as Ward's voice echoed around them.

"Where's Skye?"

"Bunk?" Simmons gulped down.

Skye appeared, saving all of them from a confrontation. Ward stood there, he was standing there, so close to the evidence.
She could only stare, once again. She looked at Ward up and down, then herself, her stomach, continuing to stare with her mouth wide open.

"Hi." She squeaked.

"Hi? What have you two been doing, it sounded like you shoved everything down every drain. Coulson....sent me to check on you two."

Well, I was getting extremely close to throwing them down the drains. People do stupid things in time of panic.

"Well, there were some plumbing issues." Skye nervously laughed.
Simmons laughed loudly, obnoxiously as Ward gave them each a strange look.