Twins Means Two

*UNEDITED*
(NEW COVER :)
NEXT CHAPTER SCHEDULED NEXT FRIDAY!
CHECK OUT MY NEW SKYEWARD STORY: YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP!

Skye and Ward were sitting in one of the Shield medical facility rooms, having just been patched up and passed through.
It had been utter uncomfortable silence from the two ever since.
Beige walls sat sickeningly around then. Bloody bandages from her and Ward were strewn around the medical table she was sitting atop.

"Hey Ward..." Skye began.

"This isn't for me, it's for you," he replied.

"I know, it's just, I want to know exactly what I did, to make you this...this angry."

He thought for a second. Well, first of all she almost died about 5 times, and on top of all that, she was pregnant and clearly he'd told her to stay behind!

"Really? You're going to ask me that?"

"Hey!" Skye snapped, narrowing her eyes angrily.

The door to the room creaked open.

"Seemed like the right time to interrupt." The doctor slowly shut the door.

Skye cocked her head to one side. So familiar, yet she couldn't put a name to the face, and it was bothering her to the extremes.

"Are you that doctor from Chicago?" Ward speculated.
It was her, the one that was refusing to take him to see Skye when she was in a coma.
And he hated her.

"Yes, and are you that asshole who works for Hydra?"

Now, Skye could piece everything together.

"He's-he's not an asshole!" Skye peeped up. Not a total asshole.

"I'm surprised Coulson let you back on the team-oh, and uh glad to see you alive agent Skye."

"Thanks.....um, am I going to do the...."

"Ultrasound, yeah."
The doctor glanced down at her hands as Skye stood from the chair. Walking over and completely turning away, like she was pushing Ward aside.
But she couldn't carry through with this, she knew. Her posture slouched.
Skye stopped at the door, looking back at her boyfriend. Guilty face, forcing a small smile.

"What are you waiting for Grant, come on its your baby."

He reluctantly stood and followed her.
He didn't really think she wanted to....well, he thought they were on thin ice already...so, and she was pregnant and she was easily ticked off.
Also, since when has she called him Grant?

Dr. Buccelli turned around at the door.

"He's not coming in, is he?"

Skye took it she had no idea she and Grant were "an item" and had gone way farther than being just that.

"Aren't fathers allowed?" Skye asked.

The doctor didn't say a word, but let Ward in.
Was it just Skye, or did she hate Ward with a burning passion?

-----------------

Another Shield doctor walked into the waiting room, a male named Dr. Rae. Walking and stopping where Coulson, May, Pepper, Tony, Rhodey, Matt, and Garrett were waiting. The baby blue walls of the waiting room just made everything seem darker, the light feeling that was supposed to be over the place when agents family members came out...dropped. Like a light had dimmed.
All of them had minimal damage, unlike the others.

"Bobbi was shot, she's in a coma."

The whole room sucked in its breath, all staying together with the will not to break down.