Angels and Gifts All Over Again

*UNEDITED*

"No, this can't be happening," she muttered, tears falling to the ground as she knelt in the middle of the mess.

"Can't you....go back?"

"I don't know when the hell this happened!" She retorted.

"Just try! Skye, it's our only ho-" he was cut off.
The feeling of his own warm blood running from his neck. His breath cut short, his eyes began lolling to the back of his head, as the blade made its final cut and he slumped from the ground. He hadn't seen it coming, how could he?
Fitz stood behind him, cocking his head to the side. With a devilish grin he stalked towards Skye, one limp wobbly leg after another. He was a psychopath, well the demon was in this matter.

Skye was stuck in place, unable to stop watching her boyfriend as Fitz kicked Ward's motionless body aside. What just happened? This couldn't happen, this wasn't predicted. She didn't see this! Rain began pouring again, creating a blurry form of Fitz stalking towards her, like he had mechanical legs.
Skye's legs on the other hand felt like Jell-O and she was unable to move or do anything except keep her mouth gaped open.

"Fitz, please," she whispered.

He finally stood in front of her, and she almost went crazy as his head started turning-
Every memory of her training flashed before her eyes, and she could almost feel Ward's hand grabbing her and pulling her back, as she focused, she focused.
Through the pain of the knife going through her back.
If she didn't go back before she died....there was no hope.
She coughed up a spout of warm blood, filling her throat and burning it, just as the time tables turned.
And she was back.
Too far back, way to far back.

She sat on the couch in between Ward.
The scene felt so familiar, and she had to blink a few times before she became fully aware of her surroundings.
Talking filled her head, and she could hear FitzSimmons laughing, Matt and May smack talking, Rhodey's sarcastic comments...
She turned her head to see her boyfriend sitting beside her, shocked as he held the book she'd given him, holding it like it was a bomb that would explode.
He was on the page, the page with the note.

"Holy crap," he muttered.

She realized she wasn't alone, Ward had gone back with her, Ward was aware she'd gone back.

"What's the last thing you remember?" She whispered.
Dry feeling in her throat, nauseous feeling in her stomach.

"Demons."

Skye nodded in agreement, as she took several large breaths.
It didn't help, and she clamped a hand over her mouth, running to the bathroom. Ward dropped the book, quickly following her.
The envelope fluttered to the ground, opening slightly.
And that's when she remembered it, and that's when she remembered she was going to miscarry, go through it all again.
There was no possible way this could change, Castiel had kept a promise-except that was far in the future.

He held her hair as she emptied anything she had in her stomach straight into the bowl in front of her.
She finished, giving several coughs, falling against the wall defeated.
She was done-time travel wearing her out, pregnancy making her sick every damn second, and everybody was dying, her family kept dying and she was stuck in this time loop.
Her eyes were squeezed shut, willing for all this to disappear.

"Skye?" Ward questioned, slowly sliding beside her.

"What?" She croaked, her throat still feeling dry as a fucking desert. Everything hurt.

"Are you...."

"I'm pregnant again, I went back too far," she whined.

Ward was confused. He barely remembered her going back, just the brief remembrance of a knife meeting the back of his neck, making its way to the front.
But he was still sure she went back.
There was no way to explain the demons, then back to Christmas....when everything went wrong.