Can't Help Falling in Love

*hey amazing readers, this is gonna be a long-ish chapter since I don't update enough and I'm sorry about that and I'm sad Brett is off the show so tag everything in #hivesurvives. Thanks.

*Also under intense editing*

"What's wrong?" A Scottish accent commented behind Jemma.

Without a heartbeat she recognized that voice. Without a blink, she was running towards him, almost knocking him and the oxygen machine over and onto the floor into unconsciousness again. Luckily, her feet cooperated this time.

"Fitz!" She sobbed into his shoulder, "you're alive...you're alive..."

Her arms rapped around Fitz, probably crushing him. She'd knocked the wind out of him, and he couldn't process her touch fast enough. He was shocked when he regained his breath...his partner in crime's arms were around him. He basically melted into her touch, wrapping his arms around her waist and laying his chin on her head, breathing in her familiar scent.
God he missed that.
God, he'd missed everything about Jemma.
He could feel her happy tears soaking though his shirt but he didn't care. All that mattered was that he could look into her lovely eyes again.

"Fitz..." She pulled away slightly, looking into his eyes which were wide and showed the universe of things unseen, and a smile widening across his face.

"Oh Jemma, I've missed you so so much. Your touch, your smile," he softly ran his hand down the side of your face...and in the quickest manner he blurted, "I love you Jemma."

Her face went blank.
Okay so Fitz said that...but he learned his lesson; he almost died. NO MORE WASTING TIME!

She didn't say anything for the longest time.

Say something Jemma, anything.

"I love you even more Leo," she whispered, ramming her lips into his,

He was shocked and overcome with love. A love he finally admitted to his best friend. He tasted her lips and he knew he would never regret it.

And now we'll get married, maybe we'll have a kid or two...or maybe just a dog or two. And we'll grow old together. I love her.

---------------------

*One Month Later*

"Where are we going?"

"To see your boyfriend."

"Oh...okay."

"You two live in a large house. It's a safe house."

"Why do we live in a safe house?"

"To protect you two and your future children," May responded with a light smile.

Skye seemed to study her belly for a minute.

"May," Coulson whispered and she leaned up against her car seat to hear him.
"How do you think she'll react when she sees...Ward...for the first time in months? Should we do the-"

He was cut off by Skye who had been listening the whole time.

"Who's Ward?"