I'll Be Your Guardian

*100% NOT EDITED*
(Btw the title is about how Ward protects Skye and all and it's a song lyric and it's adorable. Okay.)

Ward rendezvoused back into the kitchen. From his, their, bunk where he'd stopped to get away from his complaining girlfriend. Slowing...stopping. His complaining girlfriend was still sitting there...alone. Alone laying down face first on the table, head in her arms.
And at first glance, she even looked dead. Or so Ward thought, not realizing Garrett had been in the bar with Coulson all afternoon.
His legs were soon able to work, and he was by her side.

"Skye? Are you asleep? Skye?!" His voice rose, and he was ready to scream for someone.

"My neck feels f*cked up," she finally groaned.

She tried lifting herself.

"Shit..."

Resisting Ward's help, she pulled her aching neck up so she was in a sitting position.

"How long was I out? You just left me here?" She glared.

Her eyes drilled into him. Angry Skye was bad-pregnant angry Skye was awful. When pregnant angry Skye laid down her wrath Ward just felt as if he was being scolded by someone-and cowered away.

"I...."

"No," she snapped,"I'm hungry, still tired don't think I got any sleep, and almost halfway through my second month of pregnancy so unless you have a good excuse, you can leave."

"I'm not leaving," Ward protested.
That second he knew he was dead.

"Well, excuse you because then I am."
Her feet touched the ground, and a booth was needed to help balance her out. All the blood was rushing from her head and it wasn't a very pleasant dizzy feeling.
Instinctively, Ward reached out and grabbed her arm.
And by protective instinct, she flinched...this time she didn't pull away.
"Please. Let. Go."

"I want to say something."

"You can talk without grabbing my arm," she yanked it from his grasp and he had no bother in him to keep her.

"I want to more...ask something."

He paused for what seemed like all the time in the world.

"Then...ask away...?"

"If I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?"

At this point she was just obnoxiously laughing out loud-until it hit her like a bucketful of rocks, shit he's being serious.
Then at this point of realization, her entire body froze, heart thumping wildly around in her chest. Pounding to is way through her throat, she was going to choke up her heart.
"What...? I mean...I don't know aren't we jumping into things? Not..that we haven't already."
Her stuttering was making everything worse. Goddamn mind make words!

First things first-
They were having a baby-babies-how could she exactly say no?
Yet she was only two months pregnant, and when would this wedding take place? And how would they go about the procedure?

"I mean I'm flattered...."
Ward's smile grew and her suspicion grew into proof, thank god.
"You're bullshitting me!" She sighed.

"I'm not asking you to take my hand and marry me, right now, but would you say yes? Do you really believe...actually, just answer this first."