"Two men, an Angel, and a Virgin"

*UNEDITED*

(50th chapter! Yay!)

A moonlit lonely road, illuminating glints of light to the group siting on the curb.

"So, you guys actually hunt demons?" Skye let our a breath, seeing it in the cold air of the night.
Ward sat beside her, seeing her shiver and the instinct of caring for her came into play. He took the leather jacket he was wearing, and placed it around her shoulders. His girlfriend whipped her head around at the feeling of warmth on her shoulders, it was calming her down the least, after the baby thing and all. She blinked, turning back her attention to the group conversing, then feeling his arm around her. At least he wasn't pushing himself away this time.

"We hunt demons and monsters for a living! How else would you like me to explain it? In a different language?" Dean asked, exasperated.

They'd all introduced themselves...and it wasn't going well now that they knew they were caught in the middle of a demon battle.

"They're a lot of demons out there, a lot of monsters too, someone needs to hunt them," Castiel deadpanned.

Okay, although Castiel's a real downer.....am I the only one thinking he's hot? Skye thought, resting a knuckle on her chin as she leaned forward to watch him talk, his perfect jawline...

"What are you doing?" Ward whispered, mocking her.
She snapped from her trance, staring back at her equally-as-hot robot-boyfriend.

"Nothing," she managed to gulp out.

"Oh so you totally weren't gazing off?" He rose one eyebrow.

"Jealous much? Now I can't even think another guy is hot? We've been dating long enough," She scoffed, pulling off an offended look.
Ward broke out into a grin, wrapping both his arms around her waist and pulling her into his lap.

"Not jealous, just protective," he shrugged.

"Uh huh," she sighed sarcastically, leaning her head into his chest.

---------------------

Mr. Tall and Sexy keeps staring at me.
But, technically I have a boyfriend/ex-husband...

Sam just nodded along as he was lost in thought, staring at Bobbi.
Occasionally she'd give awkward eye contact back. She knew for a fact he wasn't aware he was staring at her, but it was uncomfortable feeling a piercing stare from a guy she barely knew on the back of her neck.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" She finally
snapped.

"What-oh sorry, I'm sorry, you....you're a spitting image of my girlfriend."

Bobbi gave a small chuckle.

'Bobbi even has the same melodic laugh as Jessica', the moose thought.

"She'll be jealous if she hears about this, Sam," Bobbi sarcastically wiggled her eyebrows.

"She's actually dead, which is why...," Sam drifted off.

"Dead? What happened to her?" Bobbi asked in concern.
Poor guy...poor poor SINGLE guy.

"Burned on the ceiling," Sam replied promptly.

All Bobbi could do was let out a confused laugh. Not to be cruel, but what is that supposed to mean?
"Excuse me?"

"It's really....a long story, I don't want to drag you into this."

"Well, any day you feel the need to drag me into this," she quoted,"I literally have nothing to do for weeks."

Sam gave her a small polite laugh in response, along with a nod. She could even see him blush slightly in the dim moonlight as he turned his head to look at his group.
Now Bobbi was staring, and she could feel her heart pounding. The poor guy.