Heeere's Quinn!

*UNEDITED*
(And for me, right now technically at 1AM its November 1st, so here's a chapter!)

The air in the bunk was tight and timid, everyone in the small bunk just waiting for footsteps outside to dissipate.
Skye couldn't stop shaking at the thought of Quinn back on the bus, and it was absolutely killing her. Simmons on the other hand was almost in tears.
She was in-denial.
She left Fitz alone. He could be...injured...injured....she couldn't even extend her thoughts farther.

Ward on the other, other hand, was angry. Mostly at himself. The bullet could've killed their family...again. He promised her, he and Castiel, both promised none of them would be injured again.
How he almost failed, and how Quinn was here...hurt him even harder. 

His girlfriend sat there, trying hard to control her shaking. Head buried between her legs.
On another note, unrelated, Ward could swear if he looked hard enough he could see the bump. Which wasn't good, well was good because that meant they were growing well, but if he could see it, so could Quinn. Ward was almost 100% sure the first place he would aim for was the bump, such a simple place to kill Skye even more. Even if she did live, how much  more broken could one person become?

Another unrelated note: Skye was going to be angry, really angry. Twins were speeding up...the bump process he'd call it.
It was not his fault! How was he even supposed to know this would happen?

"Ward? I think I left my phone out there, on the table, do I have permission to-" Skye began.

"I'll go grab it,' he quickly volunteered.

As if that would stop her from doing it herself...

"Ok. Thanks, robot," she muttered defeated, sliding a glance towards Simmons.

Nevermind.

Ward didn't hesitate in leaving. The silence in there was killing him, and now was his chance to go kill Garrett, end this once and for all. No matter what Coulson said there was enough evidence Garrett needed to die.
The door slammed behind him, leaving the two girls on their own.

"I'm sure Fitz is fine," Skye protested.

The poor girl was sitting there, the most off put broken stuttering expression just stuck on her face filled with sorrows.

At least I pray to God he's alright.

"No...I..." Simmons' eyes began to glisten, setting a guilty mood deep inside Skye,"no no, look at you you don't look fine!"

Skye cracked a small grin. Maybe to lighten the mood, make things a little more lighthearted, whatever the reason, made Simmons grin as well. And that was 1 in a million.

"I can assure you I'm fine," she quoted, the joking tone so strong in her voice that it even surprised her for that moment,"I just feel awful, nauseous as always."

Simmons nodded.
Nodded.
No medical advice, no odd medicine suggestions, no needle poking in her arm.
Something was definitely bothering Simmons much more than the pounding of Skye's heart which she could feel shaking her entire body.

"I'll be your therapist...no, I'll be your friend, what the hell happened down there?" Skye asked.

She still had no idea, the only one was Simmons. But she never said anything. She was way to busy getting herself dizzy, spinning in circles; lost.