introduction

-Luke's pov-

My alarm went off and I reached over to hit it. I didn't want to get up. My college dorm was quiet, as usual considering how I lived alone in it. But I could hear the music of the girl in the one next door. She listened to loud music every morning.

I sighed and grabbed my clothes. I walked to the showers and took a quick 15 minute shower. I hated the co ed showers. They were awful. The bathrooms were co ed as well. Girls were giggling and singing and guys were groaning and complaining and checking them out.

I wrapped in a towel and walked back to my room so I could get dressed in private.

I like pretty things. I like wearing pretty things, I like looking at pretty things, I like having pretty things. I like things with glitter, i like pink, I like girly things.

I could never understand what made them girly. Why were skirts made for girls? Why couldn't guys wear them? What made them only for girls? Same with glitter. And pink.

I pulled out my pink lace panties and a tight black skirt. I put them on and put on some white stockings that matched my white sweater. I styled my soft blonde hair into its usual quiff and sprayed it before picking a black flower crown. I put it on and put on eyeliner and lipstick, adding a couple coats of lip gloss over it and putting the gloss in my pink sparkly bag. Nobody really cared that I dressed like this. A few people were mean to me about it but a lot of them ignored me.

I was friends with a lot of girls. We went shopping together and stuff, which we were doing on Saturday. It was Thursday and the week was going by so slow. I sighed, sliding on my shoes before grabbing my bag and walking out.

And standing down the hall with his friend Calum was the hottest fucking guy in existence.

Michael Clifford.

Hey guys! So i started another Muke story. I have a few other story ideas but oh well. I can't write more than two at a time because you'll all hate me. I might though. Hmm...

So I might be coming out with two more stories. Idk though.

Love you guys xx