lazy

I smiled as I watched Luke walk over to his bed. He sighed, seeing the mess it was. He pulled the comforter off of it and took all the sheets off before taking the pillowcase off the pillow. "God knows how long its been since these have been washed." He mumbled.

"A while" I answered. He ignored me and carried them out of the room, to what I was assuming was the laundry room. When he got back and closed the door, he looked around and sighed. "Michael you only vacuumed the visible parts of the room. Like visible from the door." He said. I nodded and laughed as he rolled his eyes. He asked where the vacuum was and I told him.

He started walking to the closet that it was in and I stared at his ass. It looked amazing in those leggings but I wanted them off. Along with his shirt and most likely his pretty little panties.

He grabbed it and when he bent over to plug it in, I grew a little harder. He stood back up and turned it on and I sighed. He looked so fucking hot.

He looked at me. "Stop fucking staring at me Michael." He snapped. I rolled my eyes. "Chill fucking princess" I told him. He rolled his eyes and finished cleaning up the floor.

He went to put the vacuum away and by that time I may or may not have been extremely turned on from watching him and thinking about him. Imagining the things I could do to that soft neck, those pretty little lips, the things I could do to him. The many ways I could make him scream for me. He definitely wouldn't be walking around complaining about the messy dorm afterwards. Or walking at all the next day. Or for the next couple days. "Fuck" I heard him say and I almost lost it.

"Michael, do you mind if I do some of your laundry? Or all of it..." He asked, playing with his fingers as he nervously asked me. "Go ahead." I told him. "Okay. I'll be back in like two hours. I don't wanna leave the laundry in there." He told me, grabbing the basket of overflowing laundry. "But you left the sheets?" I asked. He shrugged. "Thats not all this though." He explained. I nodded.

As soon as he left, I went to work. I walked my fingers up the inside of my thigh, whining and deciding I wasnt in the mood for teasing. Not like I had time anyway. Luke could come back any second. Maybe he forgot something.

I slid my thumb across my tip and moaned. Slowly, I rubbed two fingers down and back up the bottom, moaning again before wrapping my hand around my erection.

I started by slowly pumping my hand, but gradually got faster and imagining Luke's pretty little mouth wrapped around me.

That's all it took for me to reach my high, coming with a rather loud moan of Luke's name and I didn't care who heard. Not like anyone would.

Luke came back about an hour and a half after I changed the sheets and threw the dirty ones in the closet and took a shower.

"Hey Michael. Um, after I change and put away laundry, I'm gonna go get pizza. Okay?" He informed me. "Mmhm" I answered, secretly happy that he was getting pizza. I was hungry. "And then I gotta study." He added. I scoffed, looking up from my phone. "Its Friday night." I told him. "Yeah. And we have a test on Monday." He reminded me.

"So? Study Sunday." I said. "Michael, I have to study all weekend." He blinked at me. I rolled my eyes. "Michael will you turn around please? I don't wanna go all the way to the bathrooms to change." He asked. "Fine. Fucking princess." I rolled my eyes, putting my whole body under my blanket. When he was going through his stuff, i made a small hole so I could watch him.

He slid his black leggings off to reveal lavender panties, which made me a little hard and extremely turned on. He was so fucking sexy. It killed me.

He slid on some light gray sweat pants that said love in white capital letters down the thigh and slid off his tank top. He put on a black and white striped shirt and told me I could come out. I did and smiled when he turned around. "I'm gonna put all this stuff away before i study." He announced. I nodded. "I'll be back soon with pizza. What kind?" He asked. "Pepperoni" I mumbled. "Okay" he said. He grabbed his keys and walked out.

He was so fucking hot.