sobs

I sighed and stopped right outside our door. I was nervous. What was he gonna do? What was he gonna say?

I knew I had to apologize. I called him a stuck up bitch. And even though he was, i felt bad. I still had a crush on him, a huge one that had actually grown a bit. Great.

The way he looked when he was asleep. He looked nice. Peaceful. He looked adorable. The way he would giggle at himself. The way he washed his hands a million times a day. The way he would curl up under his blanket when he was sad.

Ugh

I pushed open the door and saw him standing there, in the middle of the room. I closed the door and put my bags on my desk. "Hi Michael" I said. He sighed and turned around. "Luke" he said. His eyes were watery and he had tear stains under his puffy, red eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing" he said, sitting on his bed. "Michael, you can talk to me." I said. He sighed.

"Its about Calum" he told me. "What about him?" I asked. "Hes my best friend. And I think I'm in love with him. And earlier today he um" he said, hesitating before breaking into tears. "He what?" I asked. He looked at me.

"He called me a worthless fag that needs to die." He cried. I stopped. He was gay. I had no idea.

"I'm so so sorry Michael." I said, opening my arms, knowing he wouldn't come hug me. Worth a shot.

So it shocked me when I felt his shaking body in my arms. He was sobbing. It wasn't even a quiet cry anymore as the sounds were muffled in my chest,  his tears soaking my shirt but I didn't care. My arms around him tightened and I leaned my head on the top of his.

"Shhh, its gonna be okay" I said quietly, rubbing his back gently. "Luke he hates me" he cried. "I'm sure he doesn't hate you." I said. He continued crying.

"Luke?" He asked. "Yeah?" I answered.

"He knows who I have a crush on. Besides him." He quietly said, pulling his head from my chest. "Who is that?" I asked. "I'm not telling you. You already found out more about me than I ever wanted you to." He said, getting up. "Oh" I mumbled. .

"Thanks Luke" he said, walking out of the room.

A few minutes later, he came back and almost slammed the door. I looked at him to see new tears going down his face. "Michael, what happened?" I asked.

He looked at me and shook his head.

Guys sorry its short. And its awful. I love you xx