together

-Michaels pov-

I woke up and sighed, looking out the window. Slight sadness came over me as I realized something. Luke wasn't in bed with me, like how we fell asleep cuddling last night. I sighed again when I realized that I wasn't really surprised. He was probably gone with Kimmy.

I sighed and put my head under the blanket. I missed him.

It surprised me when the door opened and Luke came in, a pizza box in his hands and he smiled at me. "Yay! You're up!" He cheered. I sighed. "Luke, where'd you go this time?" I asked. He looked confused. "Did you read my note?" He asked.

I looked at the nightstand and saw a green, my favorite color, folded  piece of paper. I picked it up and started reading it.

Good morning beautiful.

I'll be back very soon. I left to get pizza for when you wake up. We should spend the day together, just the two of us. I miss you a lot.

I love you.

-Luke xx

I smiled. "I love you so much princess." I told him as he sat on my bed, putting the pizza between us. "I love you too " he answered. "What do you wanna do today?" He asked as I took a bite of pizza. I shrugged. "What do you wanna do?" I asked. He shrugged and giggled, biting into his pizza. "You wanna go to an arcade?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes!" I excitedly agreed. He smiled. "Then we will." He decided.

After we ate, we got up and went into the bathroom. We quickly got undressed and stepped in the shower together, getting weird looks from a lot of the people in there. You'd think they'd be used to it by now. We'd been dating for three months. I smiled and squirted some shampoo into Luke's hair, and he giggled.

***

We got back to the dorm and I threw my towel off, tossing it to Luke who giggled and took his off. He was so adorable. I quickly got dressed in black skinny jeans and a Metallica shirt. I quickly got ready and sighed, looking at Luke. All he was wearing was some blue lace panties.

"Do I look okay?" I asked. "Yes." He told me. I smiled. "I need help picking an outfitttt" he complained. I giggled and walked over to the dresser, looking through his skirts. I pulled out a red and black plaid one, like a flannel but as a skirt. "I say this one." I suggested, noticing the small black bow on the waist. He nodded and grabbed it, putting it on quickly. "And a black tank top." I added. He nodded and pulled on a plain black tank top, tucking it into the skirt carefully.

"Thanks" he said, kissing me gently. "Any time, princess." I answered. Be smiled and pulled on some red stockings and black combat boots that had a small heel. He was so hot. "Does this look alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Perfect." I answered. He smiled and went over to the large mirror.

***

We pulled up to the arcade and I squealed excitedly. He giggled and I got out. "Let's goooo" I rushed him. He got out and smiled. "I'm cominggg" he laughed. I smiled and laced our fingers together as we walked in.

We immediately started playing a two player game that neither of us had ever played before. I totally destroyed him at it.

***

We were having a lot of fun, it had been a good day. We were playing air hockey, and he won. But when we were walking away, I heard someone behind us say

"Eww, a boy in a skirt. That's just gross. Fucking freak."