Cafe

-lukes pov-

I walked in the small cafe, automatically seeing Kimmy. She smiled and waved. "Hey Kimmy. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that" I said immediately. "Don't be sorry." She said. I shrugged. "I shouldn't have called Michael." She added. "Its fine. Because guess what!?" I exclaimed.

"Hmm?" She hummed. I knew I was smiling big and she smiled. "He kissed me that day and now were dating." I told her. She smiled. "That's great!" She said. I nodded. "Thanks so much Kimmy" I smiled. "Any time" she laughed.

"Uum, Luke" she started a few minutes later. "Yeah?" I asked. She seemed nervous as fuck. She was picking at her thumb nail. "I um" she hesitated. "Kimmy you can tell me anything" I told her. She looked at me and sighed. She bit her lip lightly, looking down.

"Do you remember about 3 months ago? When like," she sighed. I was confused. "Kimmy, tell me what's wrong." I said. "You're gonna be upset" she mumbled. "No I'm not. Just tell me." I insisted. "Okay..." She took a deep breath and when she opened her eyes, there were tears in them.

"Do you remember 3 months ago? You were curious and you wanted to fuck a girl just to see what it was like and if you were bi?" She asked. I turned red. I was not bi. "Yeah" I answered after a quiet second. "Well, um, I um" she said quietly, still looking at her hands.

"I'm pregnant" she suddenly burst, looking at me as tears ran down her face. "W- what?" I asked. "Im 3 months pregnant." She said. I stared at her in shock for a few minutes. We had a few people staring at us but oh well.

"Luke, say something" she cried. "I- I uh" I tried. She stared at me with other people.

-michaels pov-

I slammed the door. Luke should be home soon and then I could talk to him about everything that happened. A few minutes later, Luke came in the door. He looked distracted. Like he was thinking. And he looked upset, but kind of shocked. "Luke" I cautiously said.

"Yes babe?" He asked. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah" he smiled. "What's wrong Michael? What happened" he suddenly asked. I sighed. "Calum came by. He um, he said he loves me and that he wants me to be his." I hesitantly explained. He groaned and plopped onto his bed, curling up under his blanket.

"Luke are you alright?" I asked as a few sniffles were heard. "No. I'm gonna lose my baby to fucking Calum. Calum!" He exclaimed. "I love you so much Michael. It hurts." He added.

"Luke, princess" I said, crawling under his blanket and pulling his crying body close to me. "You won't lose me." I told him. "But you love Calum" he cried. "Loved, Luke. I loved Calum" I said. ”you don't love him anymore?" He sniff led. "Nope." I replied. "Oh" he said quietly.

I smiled.

***

"How did things go with Kimmy?" I asked him. He dropped his fork before looking at me. "F- fine" he lied. "Don't lie" I said. "What happened princess?" I asked him. He sighed. "You really don't want to know." He answered. "Yes I do" I told him.

"You'll be pissed off" he said. "Nah" I disagreed. "You really will" he argued. "Lucas tell me" I said. He sighed. "Well um, okay..." He hesitated, taking a deep breath.

"3 months ago" he started, dropping his gaze to his hands where he nervously played with his fingers. "I wanted to know if I was bi" he added quietly. I nodded. "Okay?..." I cautiously answered, a bad feeling forming in my stomach at what his next words could be.

"And I was talking to her about not knowing my sexuality for sure" he told me, still looking at his hands. "Yeah..." I hesitantly said so he knew I was still listening. The bad feeling I in my stomach got worse.

"That was three months ago" he said. I sighed. "I already knew that Luke." I told him. He nodded. He mumbled something and my heart stopped. "What?" I asked to make sure I had heard it right. "I GOT HER PREGNANT!" he yelled, tears streaming down his face as he ran out the door.