Ditch

The first class had ended and i was extremely turned on, and I highly doubted Michael was doing much better. He didn't appear to be having much luck.

"Luke, we should ditch the rest of the day." He suggested. "Well be counted gone from the rest of the classes." I reminded him. "Yeah, I know." He sighed.

"Luke, you need your problem fixed just as much as I do." He said after a second, Hus hand brushing the top of my thigh and I moaned.

"God damn it Michael." i .mumbled. He smiled. "Go oh my god go" I sighed. He smirked and I followed him to our dorm.

As soon as we got in he sat on his bed, me sitting on mine. He was so fucking hot. "God Luke." He whispered after a minute. "Hmm?" I asked. "Come here please." He said. I smirked and walked over to him, sitting next to him.

"You're so fucking hot" he growled, pressing his lips to mine roughly. I whined lightly as he pulled away. "Sorry" he said. "Don't be" I said, pressing my lips to his again, roughly. He whined as I pushed my tongue into his mouth, fighting his for dominance and his won.

"God Luke." He whispered, pulling me onto his thigh, to where I was straddling it. "God" he sighed, connecting our lips again. I whined as his leg moved slightly.

"Michael" I whispered into his mouth. He smiled. "I know Luke" he sighed.

He moved his lips to my neck, sucking on a spot lightly, making me moan. "Fuck" he whispered, sucking harder and I moaned louder, my hands tangling in his hair. "So fucking hot" he whispered, laying me on the bed.

Both of our shirts were off seconds later, his gorgeous body revealed and I crossed my arms over my chest and stomach.

"Don't do that baby. You're perfect" he said, attachung his lips to mine and grabbing my arms, pinning them above my head. I sighed as his lips moved slowly down my jaw, then my neck down to my chest, where he stopped. I sighed as I felt his lips ghost over my nipple, his tongue swirling around it.

I moaned as he started sucking lightly, rolling the other in between his fingers. He smiled and started sucking harder, making me throw my head back and let out another moan. He chuckled and moved his hands down my sides, playing with the hem of my skirt as his lips connected to mine again.

"We should get this off" he whispered against my lips. I whined and he slowly slid it down my legs. He pulled away and his eyes traced over my body. I was only in my white laced panties. He bit his lip.

"So fucking hot" he growled, pulling them off. I sighed and he connected our lips again. I undid his pants and he quickly pulled them off, leaving him in his black boxers. "Take them off" I whined. He smiled.

"Someone's urgent" he giggled. "Shut up" I said as he slid them off. Thank fucking god.

He was huge.

"Michael please fuck me" I whined, and he smiled before looking in my eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked. "Yes oh my fucking hell yes" I said. He nodded before slowly pushing into me.

I squeaked at the feeling of being stretched and he looked at me again. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah it just- hurts a little" I sighed. He blinked at me for a second.

"Keep going" I whined. He smiled before he slowly started moving, and I moaned. Gradually, my moans became louder as his thrusts got faster and harder, hitting my prostate perfectly and sending me into euphoria.

"Fuck, michael, I" I whispered. "Come for me princess." He whispered in my ear, thrusting a few more times. I came and screamed his name, my nails digging into his back and going down as he came a few seconds later.

He pulled out and laid next to me.

"Fuck michael. That was so fucking perfect." I told him. "I know" he answered.

"Luke?" He asked after a few minutes and when we both caught our breath and came down to earth again .

"Yeah?" I asked. "Were you um- were you a virgin?" He asked. "Um" I blushed before sighing. "Yeah, I was." I admitted.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Because one, you would make fun of me. Two, I didn't think you'd fuck me if you knew." I answered.

"Luke, baby, I would've still fucked you. And everyone was a virgin at one point." He said, kissing my cheek. I shrugged. "Sorry" I whispered. "Don't be sorry" he told me, kissing me.

"Luke?" He asked after another second. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Will you be mine?" He asked.