try

I was awake when Luke got home, but i pretended to be asleep so i didnt have to talk about what happened. I had just laid down and pretended to sleep.

It surprised me when I felt my blanket cover my body, up to my neck and a light kiss on my forehead. My heart fluttered a little. "Night Michael" he whispered. The light turned off and I heard the click of his lamp. "Sorry. I don't want him to wake up cold or anything." He said quietly. "Its fine" i heard a girl quietly answer.

He brought a girl home.

I opened my eyes a little. Enough to see them but not enough for them to see me. Luke was holding up a red skirt. It was gonna be tight on him. It was plain red, and it had a bow at the top.

"Oh my god it'd be perfect with my black sweater or black tank top!" He exclaimed quietly. She nodded. "Oh my god" he gasped. "Do I have a red flower crown!?" He asked, worry showing in his voice. "Yeah you bought three different shades" she giggled. "Good" he sighed.

"Why are you so nice to him?" She sighed after a minute. "Because I really like him." He answered blankly. "Get with that you know he's gay" she encouraged him.

"He doesnt like me. At all. He absolutely fucking hates me." He said, sounding sad. Who could hate him? He was such an angel. "You never know. You look pretty good in skirts." The girl said. He giggled. It was so cute. And he did look good in skirts.

"Nah. I know who he likes and me and that person are nothing alike." He said, sounding sad. "Well you never know. I had a crush on you for a while but now I don't." She admitted. "Thanks?" He asked. "Don't worry. I don't anymore. My point is that he probably does." She said. He sighed.

"I mean like you're gorgeous. And you look gold in a skirt. Better than any girl around here." She added. He blushed so much. "N- no I don't." He said. "You really do." She nodded. He sighed. "Whatever" he gave up.

He got up and walked out, not realizing I was staring at his ass the whole time. I heard the girl sigh.

She pulled down a book. I recognized Luke's notebook. She went through the first few pages before the door opened again and she quickly put it back.

"I gotta try my new stuff on" he said. She smiled. "Youre gonna give me honest opinions, right?" He asked. She smiled. "Of course Luke. I always do" she said. "Thanks" he said, pulling a few things from his bags. I saw a couple skirts, a few tops, and a couple flower crowns.

I groaned and sat up. "Hi Michael" he said. "Shut up" i told him. He sighed. "I'll be back" I said. "Okay" he answered. I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with water, wiping it. It hurt to be mean to him. But i had to.

Plus i had to be mean to someone, and he just happened to be that someone. It was perfect. A few other people were already mean to him. When i got back, he had on a light blue short skirt that fit him perfectly and it looked so sexy.

"I don't like it" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Shes just jealous Luke. It looks amazing." I said before crawling back under my covers. "What!?" They both squeaked. "It looks so good on him. You're obviously just jealous" I said.

"It actually does look gold on you" she admitted after a second. "Really?" He asked. She nodded. "I can like pair it with my light pink sweater. And my pink flower crown" he suggested. "Or" she started, picking up a tank top. "Your new black top" she suggested. It was sequined.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. "Try them both on with the skirt" she said. He nodded and pulled his sweater out of the closet. After sliding it on, he looked in the mirror before turning around. Fucking perfect.

"Put on the crown" she squealed. He turned around and grabbed it off his dresser, sliding it over his blonde quiff gently. He looked so gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful.

"Its so cute!" She squealed, throwing the sequined top at him. "Now try this" she said.

I fell asleep staring at him in a black sequined top, a shirt light blue skirt, and a black flower crown, being a little bit turned on but not enough to stay awake.

That was the first night I dreamed of Luke.