sexy

-michaels pov-

I saw Luke walk out of his dorm room. He stopped and looked at me. I was too far for him to notice that i checked him out. He was wearing white stockings, a tight black skirt, and a white sweater. Placed delicately on top of his soft and carefully styled hair was a black flower crown. He looked so fucking sexy.

He turned around and walked the other way, showing his sparkly pink bag above his perfect ass. The ass that was shown off nicely in his tight skirt. Images filled my head and i sighed.

Pressing my lips to his soft, pink, lip gloss coated lips. Sucking a hickey onto his soft neck. Pulling his sweater off revealing his beautiful body. Sliding my fingers up his skirt and messing with his panties. Sliding his skirt down his smooth legs.

I needed to stop. "Michael" Calum said, waving his hand in front of my face. I looked at him. "Hmm?" I replied. "you okay?" he asked. He didn't know about my crush on Luke. Nobody did. So I simply nodded and ignored the small problem my thoughts had given me, continuing on to class with Calum. I was gonna be late again. Great.

It was college, but I didn't mind being late. However, I did mind the stupid professor dude calling me out about being late. I hated it. He asked why I was late and demanded that I not do it again. Oops.

I walked in to class two minutes late. The professor had already started talking, so it was no surprise that everyone stopped everything and looked at me as I took my seat. "Michael!" his annoying voice rang in my head and it pissed me off.

"What?!" I demanded. "WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN" He screeched. I shrugged and he rolled his eyes. "Mr. Clifford you can get kicked out of college. You know that?" he asked. "yep. But you can't do it alone." I answered.

He sighed and mumbled something that sounded close to "I'm sure I wouldn't" before turning back to the board. I smiled. He hated me. Absolutely. I didn't pay much attention to his lecture, as usual.

Instead, my thoughts drifted to Luke.

guys ik its short but im tired. The rest of the chapters will be longer. And sorry it sucks...

Thanks for reading and im excited for this story tbh.

love ya xx