roommate

I was sitting in my dorm room, on my bed. I had to get up and clean soon as they were assigning me a new roommate. I wasn't excited. I had no idea who it was gonna be. What if it was worse than my last?

I sighed and turned on my music and got up. The dorm absolutely had to be clean when the new roommate came in. I didn't care much what they thought. If they wanted it clean they could try. But the people assigning me the roommate told me it had to be clean. They didn't care if it stayed clean, but they wanted it clean when he/she got there. It didn't make a lot of sense to me.

The new roommate was gonna be here in 30 minutes and the place was so messy. I started by cleaning the counter that held the microwave. I organized the dishes, there weren't a lot considering how there were two people here. I wiped the counter and cleaned up the microwave a little.

I groaned when I turned around. Neither of the beds were made and the floor was covered in laundry. I sighed and started picking up the laundry, rolling it up and throwing it in the black collapsable hamper.

I really hoped my new roommate was cool. I wanted them to be somewhat like me. Not exactly like me but a lot like me. Punk rock. And liked good movies and good music.

And if it was a guy, I wanted him to rather be cool and fun or hot and gay. I sat down, still having 15 minutes until they got here. Most of the laundry was picked up and I realized I needed to vacuum really bad. Thinking about getting back up in a couple minutes made me sad. Couldn't I just go back to sleep?

I sat there for 5 minutes. I had 10 minutes to finish cleaning. Groaning, I got up and finished picking up the laundry before pulling the vacuum out of the closet and plugging it in before quickly vacuuming the visible parts of the room.

The beds still weren't made when I finished, so I flattened the sheet down, pushing it down in its unmade position, and laid the comforter over it. Then I tossed the pillow at the top. I climbed back under the messy, unmade covers in my own bed after turning the light off.

When I was almost asleep after just a few minutes, the door opened and the light was flicked on. I dug my whole head under the covers and groaned. "Clifford" the authority person said. I ignored him. "Oh my god get up" he told me. "Fuck off" I mumbled. I heard a sigh.

"Are you okay?" The man asked to what I assumed was my roommate but I didn't look out. "You sure?" I heard. "Yes" a familiar voice snapped. I smirked and peeked out. I sat fully up. "Okay. Enjoy." The man said, pushing my new roommate in and closing the door.

He put his stuff down and looked at me. "H- hi Michael " he mumbled, his face a bit red and his fingers nervously playing with the hem of his shirt. 

I trailed my eyes all the way from his soft hair down to his bright blue eyes to his shiny pink lips. I continued to his neck and chest that I'd love to leave marks all over. Then to his baby blue tank top covered stomach and down his black legging disguised legs.

He was beautiful. "Hi Hemmings." I smirked back.

This would be fun.