party (continued)

I sat down my empty cup from my fifth drink of the night. I think it was my fifth but i wasn't completely sure. Anyway I sat the cup down and had to pee so I went to the bathroom.

Coming out, there was a super hot guy out in the hallway. I smirked and walked over to him. "Hey babe" I said, winking at him. "Hello gorgeous" he said. I smiled before connecting our lips. "Name?" I asked. "Zander" he whispered before connecting our lips again. "I'm Luke" I told him before kissing him again, this time not breaking it and eventually shoving my to gue in his mouth.

My tongue explored his mouth and when I pulled away, I gently bit his lip, making him whine. "You're so hot" he said. I smirked. "You're hotter" I said, connecting my lips to his neck and immediately sucking on a spot, making him throw his head back and moan.

After I was satisfied with a few marks I had left, i pulled away, kissing him again before walking away, back down to the kitchen and making another drink. I was so mean but i didnt care. After two more drinks, I think, I went and found another guy. He had blonde blonde hair, like bleach blonde, hair and green eyes.

"Hello" i said. He smiled. "Hi Im Brandon" he told me. I nodded. "Im Luke" i giggled. "How drunk are you babe?" he winked. I giggled again and shrugged. "Thats good" he mumbled before kissing me. He automatically pushed me against a wall and pinned my arms to my sides.

He forced his tongue in my mouth and i moaned as it poked around. When he pulled away, he smirked at me. "Youre so pretty" he cooed, connecting our lips for a few more seconds. "Wanna go upstairs?" he asked. I shook my head. "Cant. I wanna drink" i said, walking once again towards the kitchen.

I didnt want orange juice this time, I wanted coke and vodka. I mixed it and tasted it. It tasted better. A lot better. I liked it so after the first cup was gone i ended up with three or four. I didnt care.

The next thing I knew, a girl was straddling me in a bed with several other people im the room. Our lips connected and she giggled, kissing me again. Her shirt was off im the next few minutes and she smirked, kissing me again. We ended up in a heated makeout session and she started grinding on me. She moaned lightly.

I moaned into the kiss and she smiled, grinding harder and faster. "Fuck" i mumbled, attaching my lips to her neck before sucking a hickey. Then another and a few more. She moaned a lot and slid her short skirt down her legs, leaving her in her red underwear and matching bra.

She slid my tank top off and slid her hands all over my body. "youre hot as fuck" she whispered. Her fingers started teasing me, playing with my panties before sliding my skirt off, leaving me in just them. She smirked. "its actually hot" she whispered, connecting our lips again.

I moaned as she slid them off and threw them, and i lazily unclasoed her bra. The room was completely empty by now and she connected our lips again.

Thats when it hit me that she was a girl. And I was gay. And nothing about her had turned me on. This didnt feel right at all.

"i- i cant" i mumbled, pulling away. "what?" she asked, seemin offended. "i cant do this. Im gay" i told her, gesturing towards the clothes i was putting on. "ugh. You fucking slut" she said as I got dressed and walked out. Yes, I was a slut because i wouldnt fuck her. Because that made so much sense.

I downed another couple drinks before kissing a few more people, making out with a few more, and almost fucking a guy named Josh.

All i remember when I got home was sitting on Michaels bed with him. "I gotta get changed" i told him and he nodded. Not caring what he saw since I was wasted, i slid the skirt down my legs,    pulling my tank top off next. "fuck" i heard him say.

"hmm?" i asked. "youre so fucking sexy" he told me. I smirked. "didnt you fuck someone at the party?" i asked. "Almost. But nah" he answered. "oh" i giggled and soon our lips were together.

I was still in my black lace panties and his fingers played with the lace as our tongues fought for dominance and his won since I was drunk off my ass and he was not drunk at all. Not that I knew of. He seemed totally sober, maybe a little tipsy.

I remembered him pulling away, looking into my eyes, and kissing me again. Then his hand pushed my panties down my legs and two of his fingers teased my hole, rubbing over it and shallowly dipping in, making me loudly moan into his mouth. He smirked before sliding a finger in, making me put my head back and moan loudly as his finger came almost all the way out before it went back in again, and then he added another,

"Fuck babe. Youre tight" he whispered. I smiled "fuck michael" i whined as his fingers moved carefully. "f- faster" I moaned. He nodded and i felt his fingers moe faster. When I felt his fingers from his other hand start to tease my hard dick, i moaned.

He walked his fingers on the bottom, making me moan before he got on his knees and took me in his mouth, surprising me with how much he took in. He licked all the way around my hard, making me moan whine. "Michael please" i whined.

He started slowly sucking but soon sped up and with how amazing that felt combined with the feeling of his fingers pistoning in and out of me, i arched my back a bit.

"Michael im so close!" i announced. He took more of me in and hummed a bit, making me almost scream with pleasure as he did it over again, speeding up his fingers and bobbing his head quicker.

It wasn't long before I came and he swallowed all of it. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me, supporting my weight so i didnt fall in my post orgasm state. He got out some of my panties and some sweat pants and a t shirt, helping me into them before helping me into bed.

He jerked off when he thought i was asleep.