weird

-Michaels pov-

I stared at Luke as he got up and came over to me. "What happened?" He asked again.

"They- they- they" I stuttered, more tears going down my face. "Michael, honey, chill. What happened?" He asked.

"They called me names. They pushed me against a wall. They hit me. They wouldn't leave me alone" I cried. He wrapped his arms around me and I hid my wet face in his neck. "What? What'd they say?" He asked after I was calmed down mostly.

"Everything. They said I'm worthless. They said I'm a fag. They said im a pussy. They told me to die." I listed.

"Michael I'm so so sorry. None of that's true." He said. "Yes it is" I cried. "No it's not. I promise." He said, looking into my eyes.

"How'd they find out?" He whispered. Then it hit me. How could they have known? Three people knew I was gay. Me, Luke, and

Calum.

I knew Luke didn't tell anyone. One, he was in the room the whole time. Two, he didn't seem like the type of person to do that. Three, he didn't really talk to anyone besides a lot of girls who were friends with a gay guy.

Calum wasn't in our room the whole time, Calum was the type to do that, and Calum was friends with homophobes as he was one. He fucking told people. Everyone knew.

I didn't need my popularity, I just needed to not be like this again. So I walked out, ignoring the comments and the confused Luke behind me. I hadn't turned towards the bathrooms, and that's when he started following me.

I went to Calums dorm and walked in. Always fucking unlocked. Idiot. "What Michael? Youre not fucking dead yet?" He asked. Ouch. His words brought tears to my eyes but I ignored them. "Fuck off" I said. It was more clear than I expected. "Aww Michael, its not my fault you're gay" he smiled.

"Fuck you" I said. "Wouldn't you like to?" He smirked. I lost it. I punched him in the face. Hard. He glared at me. "WHAT THE FUCK" he almost yelled. "Leave me the fuck alone. I'm serious" I told him. "Uum, hey psycho, you came in here and started this" he said. "Go fuck your dog" i mumbled before walking out.

When i got back in my room, I sighed and flopped down on my bed before more tears came. I couldnt believe what i just did. "Michael?" Lukes voice softly asked after a minute. "Leave me alone" I said.

"Michael, what happened?" He pushed.

"I said leave me alone you fucking weirdo" I snapped. My tears stopped a few minutes after that but I didn't pull my head from under my blanket.

"Bye michael. Text if you need anything" he said quietly. I looked at him. He was wearing a brown and light pink plaid skirt, with a,matching pink sweater and black sandals. On top of his head was a new pink and brown flower crown and he had light makeup on.

"I won't need anything from you weirdo" I scoffed and he walked out. Suddenly I felt more tears going down my face. I was crying so much today.

I hated being weak.