talk

-Luke's pov-

I sighed and got up, going through the closet. The laundry needed to be done. I'd do it on Saturday. Even though it was Monday.  We had enough clean to get through the week.

I pulled out a light blue loose ish skirt that went just above the halfway mark on my thigh. I slid it on after changing my underwear to some white and black striped panties.

What was I gonna pair it with?

I decided on a black sweater and my black sandals, pulling the sweater on and turning around.

"Michael, wake up. You gotta get ready." I said. He groaned. "Wake uuupppp" i dragged it out, being louder this time. "No." He spoke, his voice raspy and adorable. "If I have to get up and be in this place then so do you" i told him. I heard him sigh loudly before dragging himself out of bed. "Happy?" He huffed.

"Yes." I answered. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before carefully doing my hair. I put a light blue flower crown on it and did my makeup. Sliding my shoes on, I checked the mirror. I looked weird. I sighed, trying to trigger exactly what was wrong. It was probably my general appearance.

"Michael, how can I make myself look less weird? Like, I always look weird but like, I look awful today. Worse than I usually do. How can I fix it?" I asked, he turned around and his eyes raked over my body.

"You look amazing." He said. I rolled my  eyes. "I'm fucking serious!" I snapped. "So am I. You look amazing. You're so gorgeous Luke." He answered. I sighed. "No im not." I mumbled as i grabbed my bag.

I sighed as I walked to my first of 5 classes. Each class was an hour long, with 5 minutes between each class. I walked in and took my seat.

Less than a minute later, the proffeser walked in. "Hello guys" he started. A few groans were let out. He was so annoying. And boring as fuck. I was bored and almost falling asleep wiyhing the first 10 minutes. Good thing I was three chapters ahead of him. 

About halfway through class, the door opened and I looked up. Of course he was late. "Michael! Why are you late?" The professsor demanded. Michael shrugged.

He looked good as fuck. His skinny jeans clung to his skin beautifully under his green day shirt. He came and sat down next to me smiling when the professor rolled his eyes and continued his lecture.

"Hi" he whispered. "Hi" I answered. "You look bored " he said. "I am" I answered. Other people were talking so we weren't the only ones.

"Class is pretty boring", he remarked, putting his hand on my knee, making my breath stop for a second. "Yeah" i agreed. He smiled. "I don't even see the point in taking it. There should be one class. For the subject you're in here for" he shrugged. I nodded. "Yeah" I agreed.

Okay, I was a bit turned on, especially when he bit his lip as if thinking about what to say. And when his thumb moved a little, rubbung across the side of my knee. "Hmm" he smiled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He giggled. I sighed.

"Did I tell you how great you look today?" He asked, his hand moving up my thigh a little bit. I sighed. "Yeah but I don't look good " I answered. "Yes you do. You look so good" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Totally fuckavbe" he added. "What?" I squeaked. "Mhm" he hummed.

"You look amazing. You look like you belong under me, sweating and writhing and moaning and trying to catch your breath." He said, moving his hand up my thigh more, about midway. Just under the hem of my skirt...

"That's lovely" I mumbled, trying to hide the fact that I was completely turned on. He couldn't know the effect he had on me. "You look like you should be moaning my name." He added. I sighed, but it came our as more of a whine. A gasp left my lips as his fingers went under the hem of my skirt.

"You look like you should be pinned against a wall as I leave hickeys all over your pretty little neck" he whispered. I whined.

"That's funny. Because toud be the one pinned against the wall." I said, biting my lip lightly.

"Fuck" he whispered.