blushing

-Michaels pov-

I pulled up to the mall, seeing Luke standing there. I stopped in front of him and he climbed in. He had tears going down his face and his makeup was messed up, black trails going down his cheeks.

He pulled his knees up, his skirt coming up, showing a little bit of his panties. It was hot but I couldn't be turned on. He was crying, and the sight made my chest hurt. Why?

I didn't love him. I just had a small crush. He was sexy as fuck, and adorable at the same time. But it was just a crush.

I reached up and turned my music down, so that it was almost off. I had to make sure he was okay. So what if it fucked with my not caring act? He was crying, that's what mattered.

"Luke, are you okay?" I asked. "No." He squeaked. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I- I got sick." He said. He was lying. I knew he was lying. "Luke, what's wrong?" I asked again. "I got sick." He lied again.

"I know you're lying." I said after a minute. He looked at me. "Why do you care!? I'm just Kimmy's little fag friend!" He exclaimed. I gasped. She told him what I said. Or I was on speaker phone.

Either way, he knew what I said. It was lies. All of it was lies. But I couldn't have anyone know I had a crush on Luke. Maybe the crush wasn't small, but I knew he didn't like me back.

"Luke, I didn't mean that. I was pissed because she wouldn't leave me alone. She wouldn't stop trying to get me to admit I like you." I said. He rolled his eyes.

I did like him. And maybe this whole time I was lying to myself and everyone else. Maybe, just maybe, I was in love. And maybe I had been in love with him for a while.

Fuck.

"Michael, I'm gonna admit something. Okay?" He asked. "Sure." I said. "Don't tell anyone." He whispered, more tears forming in his eyes. "I won't. I promise." I promised.

"Okay." He breathed. "I like you Michael. I like you. A lot. More than a friend. I know that you don't even like me as a friend but I've had a crush on you from the day we met." He sighed, fresh tears running down his face.

"I'm sorry. Sorry. I shouldn't have admitted that. I'm sorry " he started apologizing. "Luke, don't be sorry." I said. He sighed.

"I made it weird. You'll probably get a new roommate and you'll never talk to me again and you're gonna hate me forever." He cried. "Luke," I sighed. "Listen" I added. He looked at me.

"I told you that I was in love with Calum." I started. He nodded. "But, maybe I lied about who I was in love with. Maybe it wasnt Calum. Maybe I never even had a crush on him." I said. He looked at me, a little confused.

"Luke, I like you too. A lot. And maybe I love you." I explained, looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. He smiled. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled. "Of course. How could I not love you?" I answered. He shrugged.

"Cause I'm a freak." He mumbled. I put my finger under his chin and made him look at me. "Luke, you're not a freak. You're beautiful." I told him. He looked in my eyes. "Michael, I am a freak. What kind of guy wears skirts and shit?" He asked.

"You do. You're not a freak. You're unique. You're different. And you're gorgeous." I said, rubbing my thumb on his cheek. He sighed. "Babe, don't worry a out what they say. If they don't like who you are they can fuck off because youre perfect " I said.

He blushed. "I love you Michael." He mumbled. "I love you too Luke " I told him. He looked back into my eyes and I looked at his lips.

Then my lips were on his.

We pulled away after a second, him blushing brightly and me smiling. "You're such a good kisser." I told him. He blushed more. "You're better." He said. "Nope." I disagreed.

"You're so cute when you blush." I said. He smiled and blushed a little.