alexis

-Michaels pov-

I groaned as Luke got up.

"Babe its Saturday. Get back in bed" I whined. "I can't. I have to meet with Kimmy" he sighed. "That bitch?" I asked. "That was mean" he told me. "She made you cry and leave the mall early." I shrugged. You could hear that it pissed me off in my voice. "Michael, babe, shes also the reason we're together. Remember? She called you and you guys talked and stuff" he reminded me. "Yeah" I huffed. "Plus I don't wanna stay mad at her. Shes one of my best friends." He added, pulling on his new bubble gum pink skirt. I nodded.

"True" I agreed. "Was Kimmy the girl that was in here the night you were trying that stuff on?" I asked. "Hmm?" He hummed, thinking for a second. "OOHHH! No, that was Alexis" he answered. I nodded. "They look a lot like each other" I commented. "Yeah, they're like cousins or some weird shit" he told me. I nodded.

"Yeah. Alexis is the more bitchy one" he added. "You sure about that?" I asked. "Positive" he mumbled. "Alexis is just, she's pretty much always acting the way Kimmy was that day" he told me as I watched him put on a dark gray sweater. He looked amazing. And he was only dressed.

"Oh my god. How are you friends with her?" I asked before realizing how rude it sounded. "Sorry, that wasn't supposed to sound as rude as it did" I apologized quickly, making him giggle. "Its fine. I don't even like her." He shrugged. "Then why are you friends with her?" I asked.

"Because she's Kimmys cousin and like, I don't even know. Like some stuff with their parent and Kimmy and Lexi have always been close I guess." He sighed. I nodded. "She's a bit annoying though. I mean like, usually. Sometimes she's chill though" he added. I nodded again.

"Well I hope you and Kimmy like make up and stuff." I told him. "Thanks" he said. I really did. She was one of his best friends. He loved her. I hated to see him not have her. "I do too. I miss her." He admitted. "Where are you meeting her?" I curiously asked.

"At the cafe a couple blocks from here." He answered. I nodded. He did his hair quickly. "And I'm gonna be late. I have 30 minutes" he said. "Oh" I quietly said. He finished getting ready and left 10 minutes before he had to leave. He'd most likely be there on time.

I heard a knock on the door a couple minutes later.

Short AF I know sorry

Love you xx