happy

1 year later

-Michaels pov-

"NO DADDY!" Emily squealed as I tickled her. I giggled along with her and we both stopped when Luke came in with our adopted son, Evan. He was four months old. "Give meeee" I whined, holding my arms out for the infant. Luke smiled and handed him to me, looking at Emily. "Wanna go get a bath!?" He asked her excitedly. "Yeah!" She exclaimed. I laughed a little and watched Luke walk upstairs with her. I looked down at Evan, and he smiled; his pretty blue eyes were sparkling. I ran my hand through his tiny blonde curls before kissing his soft forehead. He was so adorable.

"Hi" I cooed lightly. He smiled again and I put him down in front of me on the floor, and he immediately reached for one of his toys. I giggled and handed it to him and he smiled again, examining the small rattle before he lightly shook it, and his tiny features filled with surprise at the sound it made. I laughed a little and put a few more in front of him. He quite literally threw the rattle (it didn't make it far) to grab another toy.

"DADDY LOOK! MY HAIR SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERIIES!" Emily giggled as she ran into the living room, completely naked. I giggled as Luke ran in behind her, holding her yellow duck towel. I smiled and took the towel, knowing she'd behave easier for me. "Wanna get dried off and into your pajamas?" I asked her. "Yeah!" She exclaimed. I giggled and started drying her off before dressing her in her pink flower pajamas. She loved them.

Luke came over to me and kissed me gently. "Thank you." He smiled. "Any time." I answered. "I love you so much." He told me. "I love you more." I answered.

I was finally happy. Really, truly happy.

The end!!

Thank you for reading and spending your time on this. I love you guys so much xx

You're all amazing and beautiful.