time

-Michaels pov-

I walked into the room, immediately greeted by Luke screaming my name and flying into my arms. I smiled and kissed his head. "Luke I'm sorry." I whispered. "Don't be." He answered.

"I love you" I told him. "I love you too" he said. "Now please let me explain." He added, looking into my eyes. I pressed a kiss to his lips before nodding. "Go ahead baby" I agreed. He smiled before pulling away from me.

"Okay so, I was wondering if I was bi and like, yeah. And so she like offered to kiss me to see if I am or not and like, I don't know she kinda, like, pushed it farther. We like used a condom but like" he sounded like a white girl as he nervously explained, playing with his fingers.

"W- we used a condom but like, she said after that that it broke. And I didn't believe her and like, I don't know. I guess she was right. And now shes pregnant. With my fucking baby." He continued. I nodded. "And like, yeah. I really didn't know that she was gonna get pregnant." He nervously finished.

"Luke baby its fine. I overreacted. I'm sorry" I said. He wrapped his arms around me. "Were graduating from this place soon and then I'll have a baby and you'll probably leave." He mumbled.

"Baby, I'm not leaving. Not until you want me to." I told him. He smiled. "But you don't want a baby and if I'm being honest I always have." He mumbled. "Luke, its not my choice. And I'm not gonna leave you for something like that baby." I answered. He smiled. "And its not my baby anyway. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean I'm gonna leave if you do. I want you to want it. Its your baby." I added.

"I love you" he whispered, tears going down his face. "I love you too" I answered. "Wanna go do something celebratory? Like of you having a baby?" I asked. "Sure. Like what?" He asked. I shrugged. "Whatever you wanna do. Its your baby." I told him.

"I don't know. Maybe like go to a club or something" he suggested. "Okay" I agreed. He smiled. "Yay! Let me get ready" he said, pulling away from my arms and I smiled as we both went through the closet.

He pulled out a red sparkly skirt and a tight black tank top, looking at me for approval. "Yes oh my god" I agreed. He smiled. "Thanks" he said, pecking my cheek. I nodded.

He stripped down and pulled out some lacy black panties, and smirked slightly at me before pulling them on. He looked so fucking sexy and I felt myself get a little hard.

He pulled on the skirt and I sighed. It was short and tight, and it looked amazing over his freshly shaved, smooth, and very likely soft legs. He smiled as he pulled on the tank top, tucking the bottom into his skirt and he looked so fucking fuckable.

He pulled out a new bottle of hair spray, opening it and looking at me. "This is my last bottle so sometime this week I need to go shopping " he told me. "How long does it take for you to use a whole bottle?" I asked curiously.

"About a week and a half." He answered. Jesus fucking Christ. "Oh" I quietly answered as he styled his hair, delicately placing a red flower crown on top. I smiled as he lightly did his makeup, and I finished getting ready. He turned and sighed.

"I don't know what shoes I wanna wear" he whined. "I'm sorry" I laughed slightly. He pulled out some sandals, followed by another pair. "Which one?" He asked. "The sparkly black ones." I answered. He nodded before throwing the red ones back in the closet.

Watching him slowly slide on the shoes, I put mine on. He smiled and stood up. "I'm ready when you are." He told me. "Same." I answered and he giggled.

"Let's go." He said and I nodded, following him out the door. We got some looks on our way out, as usual but oh well.

***

Me and Luke were grinding on each other, both of us had only a drink and a half but I was turned on from earlier and I didn't know what was up with him. He was so fucking sexy. I moaned a little as he kept grinding, and he smirked.

The loud music blared around us, Shots by LMFAO and Lil Jon playing loudly through the speakers, filling the whole place with music and screaming people.

"Luke???" Someone yelled as they came up to us. Luke immediately stopped, staring at the brunette boy in front of us. I didn't know who he was but apparently Luke did. Clearly.

"T- Tyler." Luke stuttered.