girl

"Oh my god! We're having a daughter!" Luke squealed as we walked out of the hospital and Kimmy held her bump. I, of course, was awkwardly walking behind them. They were both happy and excited. I was not. At all. I didn't want there to be a baby, and if there was, I definitely didn't want it to be a girl.

Unless it was my baby. But I still didn't want a girl. I wanted a boy. A cute little boy. And I would name him Alex, like Alex Gaskarth. And he'd be almost as punk rock as me. Not a little girl. I didn't want a girl. All they did was cry over periods and watch annoying movies and cry over movies and bands. And ate food.

We walked into Panda Express and we all sat at a table. Luke ordered all of out food, and while he was ordering, me and Kimmy were alone at the table. I was tempted to go up there with Luke, but he'd probably get pissed, plus it'd he super rude. Not that I cared how she felt, but I didn't want Luke and I to fight about it later. We'd done enough fighting lately. And all over this stupid girl carrying his stupid baby.

***
Kimmy and Luke were close the whole time, and they teased each other and she flirted and they made a lot of physical contact. Ugh.
I sprawled out across my bed and felt Luke on top of me, not in a sexual way but in a cuddly way as he wrapped his arms around me and sighed. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I lied. "Babe, please tell me. I can't help if you don't tell me." He said. I shook my head. "Its nothing. I'll get over it." I told him.

"Michael, tell me what's wrong." He said and I pushed him to where he was laying on the bed, and I straddled him, leaning down to kiss him roughly. "You're mine." I growled. "Oh" he mumbled and kissed back. "All mine." I growled again, kissing him rougher and pulling his shirt off, followed by mine before I undid my jeans.

"You're jealous." He smirked. "Shut up." I mumbled as I pulled off his leggings and pink panties, then my tight ass jeans and pizza boxers. "You're mine." I muttered before kissing him roughly and sliding on a condom. I didn't want to hurt him. Not yet. He wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow, but that was tomorrow. Not now.

I entered him at the same time that I started roughly sucking a mark onto his neck, and several others as I thrusted slowly. "F- faster Michael " he moaned. I whined and sped up a lot, making him throw his head back and almost yell my name. He was so fucking hot.

I left tons of hickeys on his neck and chest, and put my head to his ear. "You're so sexy." I whispered, lightly nibbling his ear and he moaned louder. I sped up a bit more, and he literally screamed my name as I was loudly moaning by his ear. "So fucking tight." I whispered. "You feel amazing." I moaned and he moaned again. He was a mess and I loved it.

"Fuck Michael." He loudly moaned and I smirked. I reached my hand down and started quickly jerking him off, and he yelled my name louder than ever before. "I- I'm s- so cl- c- close" he loudly announced. "Me too baby. Come for me." I moaned and he yelled my name through his high. I came after him and pulled out, disposing of the condom before collapsing next to him.

"You're mine." I reminded him before kissing him gently. "All mine." I whispered as he cuddled up to me and I started playing with his messy hair.