out

Guys sorry I didn't update earlier I just I'm not really happy rn and like my family and everyone its just ugh

Sorry I know I'm probably annoying you so

And the chapter was supposed to be sad but it'll probably be sadder than I intended. Oops.

Tyler smirked. "Hey Luke. Its been a while huh?" He laughed. Luke looked at his hands, nervously playing with his fingers and his body was kind of tense. "Tyler, what do you want?" Luke asked quietly. "Aww Luke. I want the same thing I wanted last time we talked." Tyler cooed. I was just glaring at him.

"Too bad" Luke replied. I was confused but I didn't care as I kept the glare on my face, watching Tyler's every move very carefully. "What's that?" Tyler asked, trying to get Luke to repeat it. "HE SAID TOO FUCKING BAD" I yelled. He looked at me.

"Hello Pop Tart. My name is Tyler and I didn't ask you so shut the fuck up." He said. I gagged. "Well he didn't ask you to come and intrude." I told him. "Anyway Luke, think about what I said last time yeah?" Tyler asked. Luke shrugged and tensed as Tyler danced his fingers across Luke's arm.

"Don't fucking touch him!" I yelled. Suddenly Luke walked off.

-Luke's pov-

I walked away as soon as Michael yelled. I couldn't handle seeing Tyler. Not now. I sighed and walked into the bathroom, fixing my skirt and tank top. There were several other people in the bathroom, a few giving me dirty looks but I couldn't care less.

I fixed my hair and repositioned the flower crown. Finally satisfied with my decent appearance, I sighed and sat on the counter. I wasn't going back out there. Not yet. Not until Tyler wasn't near Michael anymore.

But how was I supposed to know if Tyler was with Michael anymore? I had no idea and no way of finding out. I didn't want to see Tyler. At all. Just the thought made me sick, and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I hated him.

***

"Luke?" Michael asked as we cuddled in his bed, both of us in pajamas. "Hmm?" I hummed in my almost sleeping state. "Who's Tyler? And what happened?" He asked.