dying

I woke up, looking around. "Where the fuck am I?" I mumbled. I heard someone laugh from right next to me and looked over. It was Michael. We were alone. In my bed. In our dorm.

"You passed out. Then when I carried you back inside you insisted that I sleep in the bed with you and you wouldn't let me go" he explained.

I sighed. "Sorry" I mumbled, getting up and running out of the room and to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet, throwing up into it for several minutes. When i finished, I flushed it and leaned back, tears going down my face.

I had just realized that Michael was behind me when he laughed. "How's your head?" He asked. "Killing me" I sniffled.

"You have a hangover. Congratulations." He said, laughing again. "Its not funny" I whined, throwing up again.

"Its your first hangover. Have fun" he giggled. "Fuck off." I growled before getting up. I walked back to our dorm and climbed in my bed, getting completely under the covers and groaning.

"That won't help much" he laughed. "I'm going back to sleep" I huffed. "Good luck with that" he giggled. I knew I probably wasn't gonna fall back asleep with my pounding head and the sick feeling in my stomach.

"Luke, just take some aleve or something." He said a minute later. I sighed. "Where is it?" I whined. "Here" he said, and I poked my head out to see him holding two white pills and a glass of water.

I sat up and took the pills. "Thanks" I said, getting back under the covers to wait for my headache to go away. "How long does this take?" I asked. "Depends on your body and stuff." He said. "How are you not hungover!?" I demanded. He laughed. "I was when I woke up." He said. "I always wake up before you." I said. "Not today. You were up pretty late." He told me. "Why were you in my bed?" I asked. He sighed. "Already explained this." He laughed.

"I don't believe that story though" I said. "Well i cut a little piece out." He giggled. "What piece?" I asked. "Well, I did bring you back and you did insist that I stay in bed with you." He told me. "What piece" I repeated. "What we did" he said. I sat up, letting the blanket fall off me and I looked at him. "WHAT DID WE DO" I demanded. "Nothing much." He said. "We didn't like go all the way." He laughed. I sighed. "Then I'll survive." I said. My head still hurt a bit, but I got my phone out and called Alexis.

"We should go out" I said as soon as she answered. "With Kimmy and Katie and Ashley." I added. Katie and Kimmy shared a dorm while Ashley and Alexis did. This would be easy. "Okay I'll let them know. Lemme call you back?" She asked. "Yeah. Thanks." I said. "Be right back." She told me before hanging up. "Are you going out?" Michael asked.

"I'm not sure yet" I snapped. He smiled. "How's your head?" He giggled. I rolled my eyes. My head was feeling better but he didn't really care, so I ignored him as I got up, going through my clothes, trying to decide what to wear. I finally picked a loose pink skirt that went halfway down my thighs, pairing it with a black sweater. I grabbed my old pink flower crown, one of my favorites, and some pink panties.

I couldn't take a shower yet because I was waiting for Alexis to call me back. I sighed and decided to not shower, I was too lazy and I really wanted to get out. I didn't even smell bad anyway.

I told Michael to turn around before I stripped from my tight black clothing and pulled on my underwear, followed by the skirt. My phone rang and I answered it, covering my body with my sweater.

"They said okay, and be ready in thirty minutes." Alexis told me. "Okay. See you then." I said. "See ya." She answered before hanging up. I sighed and pulled my sweater on.

I sprayed myself with vanilla perfume and quickly styled my hair, having it in a little bit messy quiff. I placed the flower crown on top of my head and put on a little makeup. I replaced my lip ring with a small silver stud and put on some black sandals.

Satisfied with my look, I grabbed my keys and texted Alexis that I was ready. She told me she was on her way. "Luke, you look hot in that skirt." Michael told me.

I turned around. "What!?" I squeaked. "You heard me. You look sexy as fuck in that skirt." He said.