night

I started at myself in the mirror, mainly at my body. I had on nothing but plain black, very lacy, very exposing lingerie, with a poofy ish skirt. I looked good as fuck. Except my face, that kind of looked nervous and worried. I was.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where Michael was waiting, and his reaction when i walked in made my nervousness go away completely, and confidence took its place. "Fuck you're so hot" he whispered. "Come here for daddy." He said, gesturing to his bare lap where he was only wearing black boxers with a small tent in them. I was planning to change that.

I straddled his lap and he connected our lips roughly, his tongue immediately forcing past my lips and into my mouth.

He pulled away a second later, his mouth moving to my neck and roughly sucking a spot and making me throw my head back and lightly moan. "Daddy" i moaned quietly.

"Fuck princess." He whispered against my neck, picking a different spot and harshly sucking. Then I decided to have some fun with this so I started lightly grinding on him.

Before I knew what happened, we were both naked and I was under him on the bed. He smirked and kissed me from where he straddled me. "Daddy" i whined. "What princess? Tell daddy what you want" he whispered. "Fuck me daddy." I whined. He smirked. "My pleasure." He smiled before pushing into me quickly. Our moans filled the air.

"Fuck daddy go faster" i whined. He started thrusting faster and both of us moaned loudly. "DADDY FUCK" i yelled as we came together.