losing

-Lukes pov-

I watched Michael walk out, slamming the door behind him. I felt tears rush down my face but I didn't care. As I started to sob, I curled up under the blankets. He hated me.

He was done with me. I never even meant to get her pregnant. I could've sworn we used a condom. We did. I remembered putting it on. Apparently it was broken or something. And now she was pregnant. With my baby.

I wanted the baby, I always had wanted a baby. Ever since I could remember I had wanted kids. So of course I wanted to keep it.

But I wanted to keep Michael more. He was more important. But I fucked that up. I heard the door open but I ignored it.

"I hate you" I heard Calum hiss as soon as he walked in. "I don't care." I answered. "You hurt him Luke." He said. I nodded. "I know" I cried. "Calum?" I asked after a second of him getting together some of Michaels clothes.

"What" he demanded. "Do you really love him?" I asked. He sighed. "Yes. I do. It just took me a while to realize it." He answered. I nodded. "Please treat him right" I whispered. He sighed again.

"He loves you. He's just hurt right now. Hell be back Luke and hell apologize and you guys will talk it out." He predicted. I sighed. "I don't know. He told me he's done with me." I shrugged. "I know. But he didn't mean it." He said.

"Hell probably be back tomorrow." He added. I shrugged. "He doesn't like the baby though" he told me. I nodded. "I know he doesn't. But its not the baby's fault" I answered. He sighed and sat on Michaels bed, looking at me.

"Well he's not thinking like that. The way he sees it, the baby is the reason you guys got in this fight, the baby is the result of you fucking your friend, and he loved you when you did that." He explained. I nodded. "He absolutely hates Kimmy, so..." He added. "I know" I replied.

"Can I ask you something? Out of curiosity?" He asked. "Sure" i agreed.

"Why did you do it?" He asked. I sighed. "I wanted to know if I was fully gay or if I was bi" I started. "It was just supposed to be a kiss but she kinda like, pushed it farther." I continued. He nodded. "But you willingy did it?" He asked.

"Yeah" I mumbled. He nodded. "Thanks Luke." He said. "For what?" I asked. "Helping me understand. I still don't like you, but I don't hate you. I only don't like you because you hurt Michael." He told me. I nodded.

"Thanks?" I asked. He smiled.

"You should tell Michael that story when he comes back." He told me, grabbing what he gathered and walking out.

Guys sorry I wanted to introduce a baby bc I liked writing about it in my teacher story plus drama so

Yeah

Love you lots xx